Quantcast

Any garbage fans?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
dh girlie said:
Man...thats so cool...I wanna do that! Can you please get some up close (even nude if possible) pictures of Chris Cornell for me? I will even buy your ticket to the show...maybe ask him to hold a sign that says...Lisa...I love you...:D
haha, Im not sure about the nude, but rumor has it that Im going to shoot Audioslave when they come to Seattle. They might even do an end session(which is a private show at a local recording studio)

I get one extra ticket to all these sessions, so if you ask nicely and want to drive to seattle you can meet him yourself :redX:

for example Recent end session with the Kaiser Chiefs

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
derekpearson said:
haha, Im not sure about the nude, but rumor has it that Im going to shoot Audioslave when they come to Seattle. They might even do an end session(which is a private show at a local recording studio)

I get one extra ticket to all these sessions, so if you ask nicely and want to drive to seattle you can meet him yourself :redX:

for example Recent end session with the Kaiser Chiefs

When when when!!!!!! I would buy you dinner where ever you want! And I've been my sisters assistant before if you need help (she's a former pro photographer!) I would just fly to seattle...I have friends and sorta family up there! :D Oh and thanks to Jagermeister and that daylight savings thing, I missed getting tix to Audioslave on Sunday for the Warfield in SF...my friends are all mad at me...so this would really piss them off!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
dh girlie said:
When when when!!!!!! I would buy you dinner where ever you want! And I've been my sisters assistant before if you need help (she's a former pro photographer!) I would just fly to seattle...I have friends and sorta family up there! :D Oh and thanks to Jagermeister and that daylight savings thing, I missed getting tix to Audioslave on Sunday for the Warfield in SF...my friends are all mad at me...so this would really piss them off!
uh oh, I didnt realize the extent of your liking. My girlfriend already has dibs on the extra pass. If they do an end session though, Im sure they will let me bring in one more, but theres hardly any chance of getting an extra ticket to the real concert.....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
derekpearson said:
uh oh, I didnt realize the extent of your liking. My girlfriend already has dibs on the extra pass. If they do an end session though, Im sure they will let me bring in one more, but theres hardly any chance of getting an extra ticket to the real concert.....
I was just kidding...if you could guarantee me and Chris Cornell hookin up, it'd be a different story! :D Just PLEASE get me some pictures!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Serial Midget said:
I do not love them. They do not drive me crazy.

I like the Kaiser Chiefs though. :thumb:
I goofed above, that was actually Kasabian

Kaiser Chief fans go here... :)

http://www.derekpearson2.com/kaiserchiefs

Shirley got sick and they cancelled the Seattle show argh.

Shot a few of Butch and Steve in studio though.

http://www.myspace.com/seattlemusicphotography

Interesting to hear that with gas prices like they are now, the band flies everywhere and absolutely hates it, but it costs about 7 grand a weeke to run the bus.....

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
amazing still that a plane is cheaper. hell, rent a cargo van and screw the bus. bigtime rockstars.

read a funny anecdote about mission of burma. back in '82 or so, they did a national tour via plane. eastern had a promotion where for $300 you could buy a ticket good for 30 days and could fly anywhere in the US, but you had to fly through atlanta. so if they just played san fran and the next date was seattle, they got there via atlanta. i guess the flight crews got to know 'em pretty well.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
derekpearson said:
I goofed above, that was actually Kasabian
I would have never known... I just listen to them on the radio.

I was listening the 107.7 when the two guys where doing the iPod thing and they mentioned the other two where in bed sick with like 6 hours to go before the show. I was thinking that the show would suck with 1/2 the band sick... engh, Garbage does'nt do it for me. (I still dif the GoGos) :eek:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
the Inbred said:
man, the emo chicks are gonna be all over your Myspace. if they aren't already.
haha. Ive had a couple groupie experiences shooting in Seattle anyway :) One I was seriously afraid I was going to have to drop my camera go get the drunken girl off me :redX:

Tim, thats funny- That much flying would seriously get old though, saving money or not!

SM. Go gos? werent they big in the 30's or something? :cool: