Quantcast

Any good riding around the Fountain Valley, CA area?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
FCLinder said:
Any good riding around the Fountain Valley, CA area? Its right out of LA. I will be out there next month. Thinking of taking the bike with me. Any thoughts guys?
Yep, there are some decent DH and DJ spots in the general area. However, if you're looking to do some shuttle runs you may have to drive a bit. I would say that you should bring your bike, so that you can take advantage of the nice So Cal winter. Shoot me a PM when you're heading out here, and I set you up with some riding spots. I live about 45 miles north of Fountain Valley, but there are a few spots near you...

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
I'd bring the bike... like blt2ride said, we get 80 degrees and sunshine while the rest of the east is snowed in:blah: . From FV, the DH starts 25 mins away, DJ is more like 10. As you get farther away, the trails just get better. Plus there's good single track, but if you bring the big bike, you can put it to use. do it.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
blt2ride said:
Yep, there are some decent DH and DJ spots in the general area. However, if you're looking to do some shuttle runs you may have to drive a bit. I would say that you should bring your bike, so that you can take advantage of the nice So Cal winter. Shoot me a PM when you're heading out here, and I set you up with some riding spots. I live about 45 miles north of Fountain Valley, but there are a few spots near you...
I will be out there the 11th till the 14th.