Quantcast

Any google tricks for finding script from my junior high play?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Was telling my daughters about it last night and they thought it would be fun to read it to see what daddy's part was.

But ALL I can remember is my name in it was "The Sheriff of Cinnamon City".

I just assumed google was all powerful and would find it in a heartbeat, but none of the search results are even close.

The script has to be somewhere online. We didn't come up with it.

Thanks in advance all seeing eye of RM.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you must've drank some bad moonshine if you can't remember anything more than being the sheriff of cinammon city. sounds like a bad ripoff of the wizard of oz.

then again, if i ever played the role of "the sheriff of cinammon city" i would probably try to wipe that from memory with moonshine too.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
As much as I would love to falcon punch a smart response, I'm willing to take a few verbal swipes in oder to get this information.

9th grade school play where you play a country western bad guy in horrid make up from hot chics as your "stage make up" is all I got left of that moment.

But when I say my daughters are DYING to see this script, I'm very serious.

Any help?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As much as I would love to falcon punch a smart response, I'm willing to take a few verbal swipes in oder to get this information.

9th grade school play where you play a country western bad guy in horrid make up from hot chics as your "stage make up" is all I got left of that moment.

Any help?
at least my high school was able to spring for roger's and hammerstein's. not some country bumpkin knock-off play.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i'll toss in a few pesos for the pool
:stupid:

Any help?
Your old school doesn't have phone number?

ButtersNZ

Monkey
Jun 6, 2013
I tried:

"cinnamon city" play -"james west" -records -bakery -flickr -youtube -cafe -ringtone -"jay ferguson" -"chefville" -tripadvisor -"miranda innes"

Perhaps your teacher made their own version and re-named the characters and places with candy themes to make it hip with the young children and adorable to the parents.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I bet this was a "one off" play cooked up by a sexually frustrated drama teacher. It was really just before its time. Rural North Carolina was not ready for a such a dark play about a local gay sheriff who terrorized local teenage boys with his nightstick. Despite perfect casting....they just were not ready.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
I bet this was a "one off" play cooked up by a sexually frustrated drama teacher. It was really just before its time. Rural North Carolina was not ready for a such a dark play about a local gay sheriff who terrorized local teenage boys with his nightstick. Despite perfect casting....they just were not ready.
FYI, this was not at my HIGH SCHOOL. In my hometown. grade school was K-6th. Junior High was 7th-9th grade and high school was 10th-12th. :doh:

Typically don't have much contact with your junior high drama class unless you fall into the local gay sheriff category.

And...holy crap was our 10th grade drama teacher far from sexually frustrated. She was a 50+ year old hussie who darn near tried to peel the pants off every one of us in drama class. Pretty sure she made a few of those guys tap out...... . :rofl:

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
could it be any of the following.... Whispers in the Wind, To Each His Own, Put It Where It Doesn't Belong, My Pipes Need Cleaning, All Tit-****ing Volume 8, I Need Your Cock, Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers, My Cunt Needs Shafts, Cum Clean, Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts, Cum Buns 3, Cumming in Socks, Cum On Eileen, Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum, Girls Who Crave Cock, Girls Who Crave Cunt, Men Alone 2: The KY Connection, Pink Pussy Lips, oh yeah, and, uh, All Holes Filled with Hard Cock????

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
could it be any of the following.... Whispers in the Wind, To Each His Own, Put It Where It Doesn't Belong, My Pipes Need Cleaning, All Tit-****ing Volume 8, I Need Your Cock, Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers, My Cunt Needs Shafts, Cum Clean, Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts, Cum Buns 3, Cumming in Socks, Cum On Eileen, Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum, Girls Who Crave Cock, Girls Who Crave Cunt, Men Alone 2: The KY Connection, Pink Pussy Lips, oh yeah, and, uh, All Holes Filled with Hard Cock????
:rofl:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop