Quantcast

Any Guys Looking for a Great Job?

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Heidi Fleiss to set up Brothel for Ladies

Former "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss says she plans to set up a brothel for women in the US state of Nevada.
Ms Fleiss says the "Heidi Stud Farm" will offer male prostitutes to female clients for $250 (£145) an hour.

She is now seeking applications from would-be gigolos and hopes to have an initial "stable" of 20.

"The Hollywood Madam is looking for a few good men out there," she told Reuters news agency by telephone. "It's going to be an oasis in the desert."

:D :D :D :thumb:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
They contacted me several weeks ago trying to recruit me.

Apparently, my reputation preceeds me.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
binary visions said:
They contacted me several weeks ago trying to recruit me.

Apparently, my reputation preceeds me.
LOL

Nice, man. :D

I am afriad to know what kind of women would need to go to a "stud farm" to find some lovin'.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Brian HCM#1 said:
If they have an opening for an old, fat, bald guy, I'm so there:thumb:
You should probably go there even if they don't have an opening... your wife needs a ride home ;)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I actually tried the strip tease/Chippendales thing….However, when I began to remove clothing, all the women began to scream and shout, “PUT IT ON!!!PUT IT ON!!!” :eek:

So, that was the end of a career before it even got started…..

:D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
I assume you turned it down ? especial being the Fluffer position doesnt pay much
Well, actually, the Fluffer position was going to be reporting to me, along with the Tosser position.

But yes, I turned it down - considering how horny guys are in general, and how easy it is for a girl to get laid if that's all she wants, I don't really want to see what kind of girls go there :dead:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
Well, actually, the Fluffer position was going to be reporting to me, along with the Tosser position.

wow! so you would have been the Head Fluffer. You must really have a real good rep! :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
The fluffer and the tosser report to the jizz mopper?