Quantcast

Any Hints On The New Stuff

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I heard they're putting this in the Preferred parking lot:

...looks like that sh!t is gonna be bitchin'!

The rest of you poor slobs will have to make do with ripping doughnuts in the gravel lot across the street.

:biggrin:

Seriously though - I really had a blast on Deviant and that new trail with the roller-coaster kicker and second ladder-bridge kicker... can't remember the name... LOADS of fun though (whoever designed the curvature of the ramps on this trail did a perfect job! They just float you perfectly to the landing). If you guys decide to add any more hard-pack trails with berms, kickers, step-ups, or tables - that would be pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
New trails and such would be neat, really I don't care I just want to ride.

Last edited:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I have had enough of this hard pack bull sH!T. Lets get some loose dh trails going. I ride the trail with the wooden kickers on my hard tail. I would rather hike my local trails then ride slope style on a dh race bike all day.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Hey, has the snow at least melted from mountain creek?
Dave, snow is still here. Creek North(where Diablo is located) has a much smaller base then South... snowboarding up until Sunday, i'm ready to get back on the bike though. 50+ snowboarding days gets old.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I have had enough of this hard pack bull sH!T. Lets get some loose dh trails going. I ride the trail with the wooden kickers on my hard tail. I would rather hike my local trails then ride slope style on a dh race bike all day.
yeah, with all that effort a trail could have been built already. I am going to be taking a lot of trips to platty this summer.
YOU sir are 100% man and ALL bad-ass...

(insert "OO-ah-ah-ah-ah" "monkey call" song from Disturbed here)

The Pink Bike auditions are 3 doors down and on the left.

Enjoy Platty.

Last edited:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
YOU sir are 100% man and ALL bad-ass...

(insert "OO-ah-ah-ah-ah" "monkey call" song from Disturbed here)

The Pink Bike auditions are 3 doors down and on the left.

Enjoy Platty.

I knew I detected a fairy, my senses were tingling. My rugged beard normally starts rapidly moving. The only way to get rid of it is to go outside and cut a tree down with an axe. :busted:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Everytime this discussion comes up, some people want more hardpack trails and some people want more rocky/natural DH.

Me personally, I don't care if they just clear all the debris off the trails and don't build anything new. Just want to ride.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I just want some bigger jumps... That step up is good, and the last jump on dominion is fun, but if the last jump on dominon was longer, I could get more speed and boost even harder.