Quantcast

Any Hints On The New Stuff

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
Where the fluck do you people find this shiit. Outta control.. Had a bit of everything in that vid.. white, black, retard, midget, freaks and such.. I love it!!!!!!!

mklie

Monkey
May 25, 2007
I am officially concerned and will petition to keep Diablo open 24 x 7 x 365 just to keep you away from these video's.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
March 27, 2009
Trail work continues this week and the ParkLogic crew is making record progress! The trail crew has started work on a new intermediate trail called Ego Trip which is located in the Diablo Progression area and is accessible off of the popular Greenhorn trail. Ego Trip will feature scaled-down wood turns, wallrides and bridges designed to acquaint riders with riding manmade terrain. If you like Greenhorn, you'll love Ego Trip!

Is natural Dh riding more your style? Plans are underway to create a new DH trail called Revelation. Revelation will reincarnate small sections of the oldschool (circa 03') Evil Bob trail with extensive and creative reroutes to offer a fun, new black diamond trail for the dh purists!

The trail crew is a full 2-weeks ahead of schedule and there are many more trail improvements, and features on the way! Stay tuned...

March 16, 2009
We are pleased to announce that we are opening a NEW store in the Cobblestone Village at Mountain Creek! Diablo Mountain Sports, our new, larger storefront, will enable us to provide improved sales and service and more products to cater to your riding needs. In 2009, Diablo Mountain Sports will carry top-quality products from Jamis Bikes, Fox Head, FiveTen, Atomlab, Freelap, Shimano, Scott USA, Lizard Skins, Dakine, Kenda, WTB and many, more including some new surprises! Diablo Mountain Sports will be your one-stop source to fuel your freeriding addiction. Stay tuned for more info!

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
March 27, 2009
Trail work continues this week and the ParkLogic crew is making record progress! The trail crew has started work on a new intermediate trail called Ego Trip which is located in the Diablo Progression area and is accessible off of the popular Greenhorn trail. Ego Trip will feature scaled-down wood turns, wallrides and bridges designed to acquaint riders with riding manmade terrain. If you like Greenhorn, you'll love Ego Trip!

Is natural Dh riding more your style? Plans are underway to create a new DH trail called Revelation. Revelation will reincarnate small sections of the oldschool (circa 03') Evil Bob trail with extensive and creative reroutes to offer a fun, new black diamond trail for the dh purists!

The trail crew is a full 2-weeks ahead of schedule and there are many more trail improvements, and features on the way! Stay tuned...

March 16, 2009
We are pleased to announce that we are opening a NEW store in the Cobblestone Village at Mountain Creek! Diablo Mountain Sports, our new, larger storefront, will enable us to provide improved sales and service and more products to cater to your riding needs. In 2009, Diablo Mountain Sports will carry top-quality products from Jamis Bikes, Fox Head, FiveTen, Atomlab, Freelap, Shimano, Scott USA, Lizard Skins, Dakine, Kenda, WTB and many, more including some new surprises! Diablo Mountain Sports will be your one-stop source to fuel your freeriding addiction. Stay tuned for more info!

spylab

Monkey
Feb 7, 2007
Long live Evil Bob. Hope they keep some of those sections as raw and gnarly as they used to be!

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Looks like Diablo does take forum chatter into account. One new FR trail and one new DH trail = Something for everybody.

I've heard that evil bob was a fun trail. I just started riding last season so I never got to check it out. Glad they're adding a DH trail.

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
I am glad Evil Bob is back, I rode it a couple times last year but it was in bad shape. There were leaves everywhere and the end of it was all over-grown. After a while I stopped going because I was paranoid of bears chillin in the overgrown grass.:panic:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I am glad Evil Bob is back, I rode it a couple times last year but it was in bad shape. There were leaves everywhere and the end of it was all over-grown. After a while I stopped going because I was paranoid of bears chillin in the overgrown grass.:panic:
evil bob is always over grown. And there are always bears. Its just gnar, you have to ride the gnar.

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
evil bob is always over grown. And there are always bears. Its just gnar, you have to ride the gnar.
damn right it was always gnar, idk what was the most gnar thing on that trail though, i would have to say its between rocks the size of soft balls falling every were, wet pipes or the pink smily faces

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
you did - "After a while I stopped going because I was paranoid of bears chillin in the overgrown grass."

joey he just can't handle the gnar
Learn how to read proper English you bulgar. I said I did ride it, but stopped.

Edit: And learn how to use the quote tool.

Last edited:

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
i went up there last night cuz i had just gotten my license and couldnt find out where to do and the entire part before flume where the rocks and trees used to be before they cut them down, is completely gone. flume really doesnt have a definative landing and it kind of angles off to the right so its like a hip drop. it looks like the trail crew has alot of work cut out for them

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
i went up there last night cuz i had just gotten my license and couldnt find out where to do and the entire part before flume where the rocks and trees used to be before they cut them down, is completely gone. flume really doesnt have a definative landing and it kind of angles off to the right so its like a hip drop. it looks like the trail crew has alot of work cut out for them
Dude you are late as hell.... :disgust1:

They took that down last season.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
I would have done the same thing if I had a license. BTW I called your cycle shop in ridgewood because they are the only santa cruz dealer in bergen county. Apparently you are the downhill guy there. So you should expecting some rediculous calll about totems on a huffy bike soon.

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
hahah yeah basically joey. and there is chris but hes not working yet. but no joe its all still there idk if theyre gonna put one of those salvation type kickers or just fix the landing.

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
hahah yeah basically joey. and there is chris but hes not working yet. but no joe its all still there idk if theyre gonna put one of those salvation type kickers or just fix the landing.
I see, so are you gonna actually ride this season? It seems like you disappeared out of nowhere last year.

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
I would have done the same thing if I had a license. BTW I called your cycle shop in ridgewood because they are the only santa cruz dealer in bergen county. Apparently you are the downhill guy there. So you should expecting some rediculous calll about totems on a huffy bike soon.
Yea i started working again today and drew said me and anthony are taking anything dh, bmx or anything inbetween