Quantcast

Any hope of running the Wstrn lift closing weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Snowshoe,

A big crew from TN is coming up for closing weekend in October. Is there any hope to have the Western Terr. lift running?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I was there this last weekend and there was only about 30-40 riders on the Western Side on Saturday. Gary, one of the shuttle drivers said that it was so dead they weren't even running the lift on the eastern side that day.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
I was there this last weekend and there was only about 30-40 riders on the Western Side on Saturday. Gary, one of the shuttle drivers said that it was so dead they weren't even running the lift on the eastern side that day.
There was a power surge that brought the other lift down. They got it back online and ran it until 5:30 It was down for about an hour though

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
wtf is snowshoe doing? I know the trail crew is giving thier all but they had a really good thing going I hope they back on the ball next year...

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
is this like a once monthly argument around here?

do we REALLY need to go through this again? everyone knows what the deal is, and if you DON'T, then i suggest you friggin' CALL SNOWSHOE (304.572.5917 <-The MAC) and find out for yourself instead of getting all riled up on the internet, spreading rumors, talkin' sh!t, and having someone embarrass you.

i hope im not only speaking for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.