Quantcast

Any HR Monkeys?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I need to get a killer cover letter done, and a review of my resume. I was laid of Dec. 9th :( , so, I need to get work...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
sirknight6 said:
I need to get a killer cover letter done, and a review of my resume. I was laid of Dec. 9th :( , so, I need to get work...

What's the name of the "Lame Ass" company that laid you off before The Holidays? I know some companies do it then but it's just wrong....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MunkeeHucker said:
What's the name of the "Lame Ass" company that laid you off before The Holidays? I know some companies do it then but it's just wrong....
What are you talking about? Look at all the time you'd have off during the holidays!

I'd take it.

SK - did they give you a decent severence package? Severence kicks A$$!! :thumb:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
sirknight6 said:

My wife does killer resume's. I'll see if she's interested in doing one for you.

Mike

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I work in HR...let me know what kind of help you need. I do interviews and review resumes, so give me a shout when you need help. Sorry to hear about the job situation--getting laid-off right before the holidays is just wrong...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
blt2ride said:
I work in HR...let me know what kind of help you need. I do interviews and review resumes, so give me a shout when you need help. Sorry to hear about the job situation--getting laid-off right before the holidays is just wrong...
Thanks! :thumb:

I really want to fine tune what I have, and have a realistic view of its effectiveness.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had one of my ex's who is a recruiter/HR consultant review and edit my resume' after a long and exhausting job search. I had no bites with my long version of my self drated resume'. I had like put in about 150 apps and only 2 interviews and no offers. I was so depressed.

Then after the resume' edit I had 3 interviews in about 10 apps. My current employer even told me that my resume made all the difference.

I am very happy in my new job.