Quantcast

Any Info on World Wide Cycle Supply?

Aug 24, 2010
I understand that Iron Horse filed chapter 7 but I'm not certain as to the current status of the parent company that controlled Iron Horse, World Wide Cycle Supply. Does anyone know anything? Current status etc.

Anyone know what other companies may be under their umbrella, possibly Randall Scott Cycle Company a company that's owned by the son of the CEO Cliff Weidberg.

Anyone?

Aug 24, 2010
I was under the impression that World Wide Cycle Supply was also home to K2 and Colmbia bicycles, not just Iron Horse. So I'm thinking there is more to the company; but everything seems to be disconnected from its phone numbers to its internet address.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I was under the impression that World Wide Cycle Supply was also home to K2 and Colmbia bicycles, not just Iron Horse. So I'm thinking there is more to the company; but everything seems to be disconnected from its phone numbers to its internet address.
As I understand it WWC licensed the Columbia and K2 brands (as well as Tour de France). I don't think they "owned" the brands.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
Heres a question.

Who the F cares? Why would anyone care what a **** company like that is doing, unless you're just laughing at them? Too many other good companies to care about the crap ones. :)