Quantcast

Any interesting quotes??

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I just saw a guy with a shirt on that said:

People are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.:clapping:

anyone else have any good stuff?...D

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
"You loose a lot of money chasing women, but you don't loose any women chasing money." from I think I Love My Wife

When Franklin was asked if we have a monarchy or a republic he responded "A republic.....if you can keep it!"

"I've been called worse by better."

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
"swings like gods own dick"

"school free drug zone"

-old monster magnet shirts

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
On a bumper sticker: "Eschew Obfuscation! (Look it up.)"

And of course there is my signature...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My most favorite t-shirt quote ever had a picture of Barney from the Simpsons wearing a Barney the dinosaur costume with the head off. Underneath it read, "woah, how did I get here?"

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I went into the food place the other day and a guy walked in the door with a fugly woman and his beenie said "**** you, you ****ing ****". I saw it and was wondering how people wear stuff like that in public.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I got a couple T shirts I will quote,

Keep Talikng, I like watching your lips move

Its only funny till someone gets hurt, Then its friggin hilarious

Squeeze me, I feel good

Its funny how you think I am listening

I can only please one person a day, Today isnt your day, Tommorrow isnt looking good either

Trust me, Im perfect

You have two choices, You can agree with me, Or be wrong

The c c ca cat i i in t the tthee H ha h, F#ck this Ill be a stripper

Stoopid People piss me off

Suck it up Princess

there are more, those are the ones that come to mind

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

"Cody Warren's hope for a win at Mountain States Cup #2 in Angel Fire went flat....then came off his rim....then wrapped around his cassette." - decline.

"Pegboy is just plain mean. He's been taunting me with his prosthetic leg for years. Once he even threatened that he was going to kick my ass with one leg tied behind his back. That's not cool. I can still hear him yelling at me from the lifts. "I'm gonna kill you, then I'm gonna sue Big bear."

Let's just hope this karma thing is real." -W4S

"With a loaded AK-47, a decked out SC Bullit, and a full bottle of Jack Daniel's, you can accomplish anything." - kail

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to sell fish and he eats steak.”