Quantcast

Any Jews in Here?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by ZAW
yea I'm jewish, did you start this thread because you need a doctor or a lawyer? jk
Neither, I'm Jewish, so I have all of the above in the family :)

(and no, i'm not kidding..... talk about stereotype)

I just started this thread to find out if there were any other Jews around that rode. Really, it was just out of curiosity from a thread that started in the Political Debate forum

ZAW

Chimp
Feb 8, 2004
Fairfx
yea i have both in the family as well, wasn't questioning your intentions just trying to make a crappy joke.

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Originally posted by BigMike
really?

do you have an older sister, thats not as annoying as your younger one? :D
lol, now I know why you put up this thread ;) . I didn't know you were Orthodox ... and no I don't have an older sister besides Jesse, (18, but you would swear she's 12).

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by downy
lol, now I know why you put up this thread ;) . I didn't know you were Orthodox ... and no I don't have an older sister besides Jesse, (18, but you would swear she's 12).
not why I put up this thread... Its mostly dudes in here anyway, except for Sarah, Kirsten, Jen, and Beckah, if she ever decides to come back (sorry If I left any one else out)

And no, I'm not Orthadox, its just that after my previous GF of 2.5 years who was MORMAN, it would be nice to date a Jew :)

and are you serious? shes 18??!?! I would swear she was 12!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA

And no, I'm not Orthadox, its just that after my previous GF of 2.5 years who was MORMAN, it would be nice to date a Jew :)

It took you 2.5 years to figure out she was more man? :rolleyes:

I'm a little worried about you Mike.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHA MORMAN. sorry.

Oh yeah. My dads jewish, hes a doctor, my uncle jewish, hes a lawyer, oh yeah my other uncle hes a psychiatrist.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Dartman
It took you 2.5 years to figure out she was more man? :rolleyes:

I'm a little worried about you Mike.
Well, we were taking things slow ;)

But seriously, going into the relationship we both knew about the religion differance, and thought it would not make a differance. Well, when things take a serious turn, stuff like that comes back to make a differance!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
But seriously, going into the relationship we both knew about the religion differance, and thought it would not make a differance. Well, when things take a serious turn, stuff like that comes back to make a differance!
Some folks make it work but it's additional friction that can be avoided if you are 'equally yoked'.

For me, my wife is a devout Southern Baptist and I'm a heathen mountain biker. Sometimes there's a lot of friction. :p

Mike

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by BirdWang
You forgot to mention you are an anti-semetic jew.
Welcome back Birdwang!

and how did that anti-semetic thing come up again? I dont remember.

(and by the way kids, he was kidding, i'm not really anti-semetic, Birdwang just needs to learn how smileys work ;))

BirdWang

Chimp
Oct 21, 2003
RVA
It came up from the BBQ and the conversation about calling your dad on the sabbath to see if he would answer phone. He never called me back:D