Quantcast

Any juggalo love in the house?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

Just insert his "I just want you to shut the **** up" when anyone says or thinks the word Juggalo.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Yea! Family! Yea Woop Woop (F-bomb a few times). There I just summarized the video for all of you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I for one support juggalos. Sometimes it takes a bit to figure out that someone is a complete moron. With juggalos, you can determine that from over 100 yards away. Unless cornered I will never have to interact with one face to face.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I'm always dumbfounded that this whole juggalo fad actually stuck. I remember saying back in the mid 90s that there was no way this retarded juggalo thing will be around for more than a few years.

But as the saying goes... Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large numbers.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I found some of the music mildly amusing but could never get past that "Juggalo" thing. It sounded like some sort of euphemism for a large-chested transvestite who got paid by women to roll around in a gelatin bath.

I'm just a Juggalo
everywhere I go
people know the part
I'm playing

Rape at every dance
selling each bromance
every night some heart
betraying

There will come a day
youth will pass away
then what will they say
about me

When the cops comes I know
they'll say just a Juggalo
as life goes on
without me

'Cause I aint got nobody
nobody nobody cares for me
I'm so sad and lonely
sad and lonely sad and lonely
Won't some freaky mama
come and take a chance with me
cause I aint so bad(though the music is)

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
I'm always dumbfounded that this whole juggalo fad actually stuck. I remember saying back in the mid 90s that there was no way this retarded juggalo thing will be around for more than a few years.

But as the saying goes... Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large numbers.
Same here- and razor scooters?! I can't believe they still exist. People are strange.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
So juggalos started out as a fad created by a crappy music group and eventually is now a recognized gang. I wonder if 10yrs from now hipsters will also be a recognized gang. I can see it now... gangs of kids with tight pants, over-sized winter hats, and crappy tattoos. OH THE HUMANITY!!!

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
So juggalos started out as a fad created by a crappy music group and eventually is now a recognized gang. I wonder if 10yrs from now hipsters will also be a recognized gang. I can see it now... gangs of kids with tight pants, over-sized winter hats, and crappy tattoos. OH THE HUMANITY!!!
Drive byes on fixies!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
gangs of kids with tight pants, over-sized winter hats, and crappy tattoos. OH THE HUMANITY!!!
So you HAVE been to downtown Portland.

I think the current fixie ratio is 1:20 Actual bike messenger:hipster on fixie with messenger bag and no actual job.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
nsfw tag woulda been nice here on my lunch break... But what do I expect, the content and the guy who posted- I shoulda had more common sense!:rofl:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So I watched the whole 12 minutes of pain.

Does anyone know if a low yield nuclear device can still be had from the failed Russian state? Its time for the Juggalo Final Solution.

Well I am young (21) so I don't know who that cartoon character is. But it looks like a transvestite that decided to dress up in a gay police/clown outfit.
That's Dr. Rockso! The co-co-co-caine clown!