Quantcast

Any Ladies taken on twin parks yet??

luv2rideu

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Austin TX
I know the CC is pretty cool, but I'm talking jumps, tabletops, & burms...Wish I could have gone to the demo and first races out there last weekend, heard there were some bad ace riders out there..Still waiting for the results and pics/videos! But mr turbo says there will be monthly and maybe even weekly events out there...lookin' forward to it! The web site has a few new pics on it, but they are in some threads on RM.

Any ladies interested in checking it out, let me know....I'm kinda new to this, so it'll be interesting to see how well my new bike performs out there, oh yeah mee too.

luv2rideu

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Austin TX
Buuuuuuump......(myself)

K, so I'm finally gettin my bike fixed (once again...... :( ), and I'm gonna try to hit up TP before the race on May 1st. WE NEED TO REPRESENT OUT THERE ON RACE DAYS!!! Even ifs just for ****s and giggles, it is still fun and good practice. I'll keep y'all posted about ride days.....

Peace

(and happy 4/20)

luv2rideu

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Austin TX
Good Times People, TP rocks, once again. Finally got to check it out (on a bike), not on my haro but on a few of the bad ace bikes that are on demo, courtesy of KONA Bikes. Checked out the Kikapu deelux, Stinky deelux, Coiler deelux, Dawg. Dawgs and stinkys be my favorites! These guys are working hard and fast on these courses, stuff changing and improving daily. I managed to roll my butt around mostly all of the course with ease, now I just wanna do it faster ( after I soak in some sick skillz from the riders out there) :sneaky: . Anyways, hella fun, check it out this Sat. and watch the races on Sun. May 1st. Some pics from yesterday, the demo tent & bikes, Start platform (with new grip tape).

:devil:Peace :devil:

Attachments