Quantcast

Any Locals looking for a new ride?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Cecil = Keeping the American way of life safe one bike at a time.

Why don't you keep a bike longer than a season? I'd hate that much turn over.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Why all the hype Mysterio? Just get on with it and post up the pics of your new.

Last edited:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
So riddle me this... why such a secret?
Just trying to live up to the Southern DHr way. You know everything is a secret, riding spots, who you ride with, how cool you are or not, etc....:rofl:

In no means am I trying to get cool points for this or lead anyone on, I just can't say right now. Sorry.

Cecil

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Last week little homey has fully committed to walking and figured out how to climb the couches and of course walk right off on to his face. Needless to say its been very entertaining.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Its funny. Unless you're James Stewart jumping ship from Yamaha to KTM or something its just funny to keep what bike you are riding a secret.
:D

I will be riding my 2 year old Morewood Makulu next year

Cat is now out of the bag. :thumb:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Its funny. Unless you're James Stewart jumping ship from Yamaha to KTM or something its just funny to keep what bike you are riding a secret.

Yah, that is a sick bike!!! I would be riding it too if I had one. Like I said I am just glad to be riding on a true DH bike again this year. Now if I can only find the time to make it up to Wind Rock!!!

Cecil

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA

Wait..... James Stewart is riding KTM next year?????
bwahahaahhahahahahahha