Quantcast

Any Moto riders on RM?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
After 12 years off the moto, I hopped back on just last week. 08 KTM 530 EXCR

Nice bike! I love new bikes. Those are nice DS bikes if you ride dirt a lot. :cheers:

Did you get the bike in a crate?

I actually like KTMs and my next bike might have to be a KTM 2stroke, BUT I don't want to be associated with the KTM general public. :) They seem to be a different breed.

I once asked myself where all the Honda riders whent to... and the answer was starring at me the whole time. They bought KTM's. lol KTM riders seem to be fanatics. Maybe it is just the Seattle, WA area.

They are the Harley riders for Dirt. :brows: KTM will put their name on anything... I get a big kick out of their hard parts catalogue. KTM tooth brush? Sure. KTM baby pacifier? Sure. KTM toilet paper? Sure. KTM sleave for your Ipod? Sure. :crazy:

What do I know I ride a Slow-zuki/Su-suck-ee/etc. :)

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle

Well, I'm just learnin', so it doesn't look like much....but my Mister is just learnin' how to work the digital cam, so the shots of me farther away look, farther away....hee hee.
Anywho, it's a blast!
(I'm working on taking it off sweet jumps!)
:cheers:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA

Well, I'm just learnin', so it doesn't look like much....but my Mister is just learnin' how to work the digital cam, so the shots of me farther away look, farther away....hee hee.
Anywho, it's a blast!
(I'm working on taking it off sweet jumps!)
:cheers:
I'd recognize Reiter anywhere!

:D

I luv Reiter.

Rhino

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
SWEET!! :banana:

Reiter rocks!!

I'll be out there tomorrow (prolly), maybe I'll see you out there sometime..... the Mister is usually out there with our OTHER toy.....

knitting fiend (aka- "motodestroyer69" as I'm known in other forum worlds...)

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just got new bars for my street ride this weekend. Picked up some new grips and made a much more sporty feel all the way around.