Quantcast

Any news about Ranger Creek?

luvz2ridez

Monkey
Jul 19, 2006
Shoreline, WA
I heard it's a good DH trail and is shuttleable, is that true? Does anyone have anything to say about it good, bad or otherwise? I'm thinking of trying it soon.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Technically, it downhill. It's not downhill in a downhiller's sense. It's more of a fast, aggressive XC-downhill. Personally, it's my favorite non-shore-type trail. Very fast and sweepy...I've yet to find another trail around here that matches the feeling I get when I ride this one.
That's just my opinion. Those with a short attention span may not agree with my views.
It is shuttleable - which is probably a good option if it's available as the climb/grind up is definitely a morale-killer. This is coming from somebody that's not afraid of pedaling uphill.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Wha????

What hole have you guys been living in? Ranger,Palisades, and Deep Creek pop up here all the time.
Basically XC trails just past Greenwater on 410 that you can shuttle in the summer when they open the gate.

Opinions on whether that's a good thing or not vary....

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
is not bad pretty mello very pretty ride and oh yah it is almost 7 miles long the trail is about 18 inches wide and relativly smooth it takes 20-30 min to get down it is worth hitting once or twice