Quantcast

Any of the "21 Under 21" do it for you?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
#2 and #9 are great. Lohan (#21) is hot but I think she's overrated. #12 looks like she's 30.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I Are Baboon said:
Geez, I heard of like four of those people.
You gotta have kids and be forced into watching the Disney Channel. The hotties of tomorrow are being promoted the fvck out of today by Mickey & the machine just like Britney, Christina, etc. were.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
stoney98 said:
website blocked from work :sad:

Here's the list in order-

Avril Lavigne
Joss Stone
Jesse McCartney
Omarion
JD Natasha
Hilary Duff
Blaine Larsen
Ashlee Simpson
JoJo
Mario
Ciara
Brie Larson
Raven
Brooke Valentine
Trey Songz
Fan_3
Fantasia
Smoosh
Kyle Riabko
Lalaine
Lindsay Lohan

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Hey, good guess. :p

Do you actually know who all of them are?
Heck no. If it weren't for my wife & kids, the only TV I'd ever see would be sports programming. The only two I knew beyond you were Raven and Fantasia. Raven, incidentally, is about 25 pounds from being as hot as Beyonce. Absolutely gorgeous face and very curvy...just packin' a little bit too much baggage.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Avril is number 1 thank God! She's so hot!!!!!!!!!!! And has talent...

Uh... that Jesse McCartney guy should be :nuts: for having role models like Justin Timberlake, David Cassidy, and Donny Osmond!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
llkoolkeg said:
You gotta have kids and be forced into watching the Disney Channel. The hotties of tomorrow are being promoted the fvck out of today by Mickey & the machine just like Britney, Christina, etc. were.
Sounds like yet another *fabulous* reason not to pay for cable...... :p

-S.S.-

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
llkoolkeg said:
Only 2, 9 and 21 unlimber the timber personally. 13 would be the hottest of the lot, though, if she could manage to stay just a little bit slimmer.

http://music.channel.aol.com/feature/21under21.adp

Opinions?

Who are these products that have been created by the entertainment industry? And why do we care? Hmmmm......wow....it sure would be GREAT to be rich and famous....then I could go and live in the City of Angels, with the ironic thing being that LA is the most soulless city on the planet.....you have to wonder the amont of collective c**k sucking that has gone on between those girls.....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
VA2SLOride said:
Who are these products that have been created by the entertainment industry? And why do we care? Hmmmm......wow....it sure would be GREAT to be rich and famous....then I could go and live in the City of Angels, with the ironic thing being that LA is the most soulless city on the planet.....you have to wonder the amont of collective c**k sucking that has gone on between those girls.....
Old Knuck? Is that you?? :think:

-S.S.-

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Hmmmm....avitar stealing. Wasn't aware. What are the odds of having two Johnny Cash fans posting on the same site...must be like getting struck by lightning or something...but, if senority (sp?) rules, then I have no problem changing it. I thought people were getting upset because I was calling a "bunch of skanky products of hollywood" a "bunch of skanks from the entertainment industry." I'll try to clairfy a little better next time........hehe....

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Brooke Valentine has a smokin' bod yo.

VA2SLOride- it's just when we see your avatar we associate it with Silver that's all. Maybe a different Cash image would suffice....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
VA2SLOride said:
but, if senority (sp?) rules, then I have no problem changing it.
I'm not sure seniority rules or you even have to change it, but I typically associate people by their avatars if I'm zipping through a page, and always, always think you're Silver.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Since my daughter has introduced me to most of these "artists", I've had to endure some pretty rough afternoons of Radio Disney listening. But it isn't all bad.

Avril Lavigne- cute, not super hottie, but has at least some talent and can strum a guitar. I'd hit it.

Joss Stone-Cutie and good rich voice. I'd hit it.

Jesse McCartney-I want to shoot him in the head. I told my daughter when one of his songs came on Radio Disney, "honey, this is perhaps the worst song ever in the history of music."

Omarion-talentless dork who tries to sound like he can actually sing.

JD Natasha-uh, who's this? I'd hit it.

Hilary Duff-the closer to 18 she gets, the hotter she gets, and those voice lessons may actually be paying off. Still, I'd rather she just be quiet. I'd hit it.

Blaine Larsen-I haven't heard of this guy, but typically country stars have a bit more realness to them than the manufactured pop stars. If I listened to country, I'd give his songs a shot.

Ashlee Simpson-Her voice? Umm, maybe that reality show wasn't such a great idea. Even her sexed up song "Ya-ya" doesn't make me want to hit it....ok, I'd still hit it, but only because her sister is Jessica.

JoJo-This kid can sing! Very pop, but she's a cutie and has vocal talent. I'd hit it.

Mario-If his role model is Usher, the biggest overhyped, untalented popstar vocalist so far this century, then this kid is surely a piece of work.

Ciara-She sings? Oh, ok, whatever. She can 1-2 step right on over to me anytime. I'd hit it more than once.

Brie Larson-At age 15, she already looks like a strung out heroin OD version of Meryl Streep. I would not hit it.

Raven-Pretty face, but she's pushing maximum density. In a few years, she's going to really fill a room...literally. She'd better work on developing a distinctive voice, because right now she's just a bit better than average, and her looks will only take her to about 23 years old when she blows up like a big fat balloon. I would hit it, but I'd better hurry...on second thought, I wouldn't hit it.

Brooke Valentine-uhh whoa.... uh wow.. I'd hit it and hit it and, wait, I think I actually have heard her sing...ok, whatever.

Trey Songz-Wait, this guy idolizes Bobby Brown AND Usher? Holy talentless substance abuser, batman!

Fan_3-What the hell is up with the name? Well, she's riding a bike, and I think I heard one of her songs on my daughter's Teenage Drama Queen soundtrack. Typical cute, moderately talented flash in the pan...but I'd hit it.

Fantasia-There's a reason she didn't win American Idol. I might hit it if I were drunk.

Smoosh-Who? What the hell kind of name is that, and I'm not that much of a sick bastard....get back to me in 7 years.

Kyle Riabko-I may actually have to check out this kid's music. Sounds interesting.

Lalaine-Oh god, it pains me to have to watch Lizzie Maquire with my daughter when she's on. Talentless, completely. I would not hit it....unless Hillary joined in.

Lindsay Lohan-She has marginal singing talent at best, but isn't that bad of an actress. Oh god she's hot. I would hit it many times.

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
llkoolkeg said:
Well, I should hope that NO c**k sucking has gone on between the girls...in fact, that would be contrary to the very definition. :eek:

Damn....that's pretty funny....I didn't even realize that's what I wrote. Good call.....

And I'm working on the avatar, ok, people?? lol.....you'll see a new me by the end of the afternoon...... :rolleyes:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
bwhahaha, im so out of touch with it. im 19 and i dont know who these people are. i knew of 4 or 5 maybe. the rest i assume can die in a meteor shower and the world would be a better place. wow that sounded extra cynical and bitter.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
WhiteRavenKS said:
bwhahaha, im so out of touch with it. im 19 and i dont know who these people are. i knew of 4 or 5 maybe. the rest i assume can die in a meteor shower and the world would be a better place. wow that sounded extra cynical and bitter.
Presumably you spend alot of time riding your bike instead of watching TV? :thumb:

-S.S.-

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
lindsay lohan is my girl, got to party with her (and i actually talked to her for awhile) at artbar in southbeach over spring break. so much hotter in person

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
SkaredShtles said:
Presumably you spend alot of time riding your bike instead of watching TV? :thumb:

-S.S.-
what the hell is a tv?

i watched the simpsons/family guy/american dad last sunday and probably quadrupoled the amount of tv i've watched this year. i watch a ton of movies but that's kind of because im a film major. i dont even own a radio.

dexter- did you use protection when you talked to her? i heard on the intrasurfs that she has girl coodies.