Quantcast

Any one from the KC metro area?

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
What's up, Chris? It's about time someone started a more local thread. The last one is gone since they did some house cleaning. So when's the snow supposed to be gone? aaaaahhh...I couldn't even do some trail work today it was too deep!

My skills are fading away and my beer belly grows...

Oh and 300+ posts? I had no idea you were such a ridemonkey!

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
When noone else post's on the forum at freeride it's hard to talk about anything! So I come here and post and mess around. How much snow did you get? We only got a inch or two the other night!:blah:

It's starting to suck because I can't run after work because of the snow on the track and frigid temps! But hey... On the brite side, I just orderd a Fox Dhx 5.0 rear shock and a Ringle 8 Track wheelset with Abbah hubs! I'll have them Wednesday!

The Stinky is going to ROCK now! Chris..... P.S. Have you noticed that I'm in your forum posting more now too?:p

Patrick

Chimp
Mar 28, 2002
Kansas City
The forum will stay because it's on a different server, but
the site will most likely not be brought back.

Jason, looks like your forum is the place to be now.

Chris, how'd the Stinky ride with all thew new upgrades?

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
The 8 track wheelset is loud! Smooth rollin and should take my abuse just fine! Took it off the Lewis & Clark drop yesterday on the ride along with some new drops we found. Didn't get a chance to use the DHX yet but I'm sure it will be much nicer than my Vanilla R.

I put the 66 in the 6 inch mode and like it better. It took all I dished out to it yesterday! It feals a little stiffer in the 6 inch mode anyway with less rake. O-YA . My new drive trane is on the way and I decided against the brakes for now because my hot water heater took a crap yesterday before I orderd them.

When you going to ride next Patrick? I met up with Clinton yesterday on the ride. Preaty cool guy. That new bike he has is sweet! I still post on your guys forum but Nobody's ever there. I still use it as much as this one, but when there's no new posts... I go to RM. Chris.....

Patrick

Chimp
Mar 28, 2002
Kansas City
I'm thinking we should ride this Saturday...say 10am?

Yeah, a 7" travel 66 is a raked out sob, it's taller than my shiver.
I believe the 2006 models have a new crown so they aren't so damn
tall.

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
Patrick said:
I'm thinking we should ride this Saturday...say 10am?

Yeah, a 7" travel 66 is a raked out sob, it's taller than my shiver.
I believe the 2006 models have a new crown so they aren't so damn
tall.
I have to go out of town Friday and won't be back till Sunday afternoon. Sucks because I'd rather ride than go to Branson.