Quantcast

Any one know what airport is closest to sea otter

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Get on Expedia or one of those sites. There is an airport in monterrey. So try that as your destination city. Than there is an option to chose airports in the area. The monterrey airport is small and it will cost more than bigger airports. You will most likely have to drive- so factor in a rental car.
I tried to go a couple years back and that is the proccess I used. I just could not afford it so I passed on the trip.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Also - you get two bike vouchers with your norba license - you can request them on www.usacycling.org - log into your account, you'll see it. Each voucher is good for a one way transport with United for one bike . . .

Might save you a few bucks - another option is to fedex to someone you know out there/a bike shop.

Beast said:
Also - you get two bike vouchers with your norba license - you can request them on www.usacycling.org - log into your account, you'll see it. Each voucher is good for a one way transport with United for one bike . . .

Might save you a few bucks - another option is to fedex to someone you know out there/a bike shop.
Or for half the price of flying your bike you can pay me to drive them out there.
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145235