Quantcast

Any Oregon peeps interested in boarding this weekend?

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Aw, crap.... I have drill this weekend (army reserves) or else I'd go with you...... I still haven't broken even on my meadows season pass. Maybe next weekend?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
oly said:
Sure, Leave us washington people out.....
oh sorry, oly!

i meant to tell you before that i'm too good for washington peeps now! :blah:

just kidding foo! hey, YOU should head down to hood, it'd be closer than stevens, right?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
girlwhoboards said:
hey girrrl,
miss you up here...when you moving back? on boarding snow...i have 3 free lift tickets for stevens...if you can get them to open up or just run the lifts for up...i'd share (he-he). otherwise i have to get a job in order to afford the spending cost of not working trades in the industry. i was hooked up this year but all my events got cancelled cause of "no snow" so no riding for me and it's driving me "insane in the membrain". i need to head down there and teach you how to skate and surf...then we can board and bike :).
-Kim
news flash!!!! Steven's is open this weekend.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
girlwhoboards said:
hey girrrl,
miss you up here...when you moving back? on boarding snow...i have 3 free lift tickets for stevens...if you can get them to open up or just run the lifts for up...i'd share (he-he). otherwise i have to get a job in order to afford the spending cost of not working trades in the industry. i was hooked up this year but all my events got cancelled cause of "no snow" so no riding for me and it's driving me "insane in the membrain". i need to head down there and teach you how to skate and surf...then we can board and bike :).
-Kim
hmmm.....whatever, just get yer butt down here and come visit me! :D

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
girlwhoboards said:
WHAT...are you kidding? my passes are only good during the week...but if that means tomorrow friday that would work! oh...can my dreams be true? who's heading up then? :dancing:

thanks girl :).
-Kim
Sorry, they are open Saturday and Sunday! Go check out there site.www.stevenspass.com
Oh, by the way, we are heading up Sunday! ;)

Peter Parker

Chimp
Feb 26, 2004
Seattle, WA
girlwhoboards said:
WHAT...are you kidding? my passes are only good during the week...but if that means tomorrow friday that would work! oh...can my dreams be true? who's heading up then? :dancing:

thanks girl :).
-Kim
Last I heard Stevens was honoring all passes (not the Advantage Card, but actual passes) as everyday passes. Give them a call and check, but that's what I understand.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Hey Kim, I have one of those too. Was hoping to get a weekday up there to use it. Let's see what happens. I'm in Monroe for work anyways and could take a long lunch. Yeah, something like that.
Alpental was great yesterday. Considering.... :)
MB, you guys going to show us Post Canyon when we head back from Bend in May?