Quantcast

any phish fans there

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I like Phish. Seen them twice, both time on shrooms. I don't remember much except clouds, music and me puking rainbows.

And the video above is... weird. Phish are fantastic, especially live.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'd take Oysterhead over Phish, and mostly because of the Matterhorn. Trey seems like a pretty lame dude...

Last edited:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ

Tom Marshal wrote this. Kind of ironic. The show before this show was Halloween, atlantic city. The show before that show was the day before halloween. Everybody was dressed up and Moe. is canceled. I worked in my grateful dead jersey and spandex so I didn't stick out on Halloween. Coming down from the night before I woke up in the HiHo motel, the way I got there I don't know but all I know was a girl with a flying pig costume took me.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
This thread disappoints me with it's lack of hate for PSP. I thought we were all obligated to torch the guy like Frankenstein???
Well I jumped right on the wagon of reminding the public what we do around here and noone ran with it.....

I was under the impression phish was something you listen to when you are high as a mother****er.
See the above statements and look at the OP.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I thought PSP was in Jail? How is it he gets internet and enough drugs to listen to Phish in Jail. Is PSP Tony Soprano? I'll bet he trades sexual favors for stuff. Sad really......

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Took me until collage until the dead were interesting. Mom insisted consistently that I should hear them. Green Day was always cooler. Just got home again from my 16th show, ate some hummus the parents left out. Gross anyway. I hit the garden and bought fake tickets and so had myself snuck in the back door. I don't like going in the back door. That is really a girl behind me with long arms giving her ticket scan and the turnstile conveniently moving. Two magic hats and a few camel filters. By the way Frankenstein.

I can download any show I ever saw. They give you codes on your ticket stub. Those shows that were unstubbed such as tonight go from either tapers, or my source. Very good selection since 83 that magical GTI year.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i won't make fun of him...he's never mentioned listening to disturbed or drowning pool.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Never found any of the bands that were touted to replace the Dead even close to listening-osity...Dave Matthews, Phish, whoever. They were all lame imho...love the Dead, the rest all all just poor imitiations/wannabes.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ever wonder if there is a world outside the internet. Loser.
Matter of fact..... Just went on a nice seven mile hike through the woods.....
It was great, got out, hung out with my brother and my nephews, I work 50 plus hours a week......

How bout you? You seem very analy abused in real life..... Seriously,, WTF is with you?