Quantcast

Any photogs going to be shooting at Silveroxx?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
We won't being shooting video this time, but will have the Digital SLR out on the trail. Also, Bones Over Metal.com will have the race stuff from Beacon and Hood #2 on the site soon. There was a ton of clips to sort through to find the meat. If there is interest, we will put the rest of the clips up in the member section for download. We probably got at least one shot of everybody. See you all in IDAHO!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
damn, i cant even go for the jump jam. i'll be stuck at the shop all day... unless me and joe devise a plan to escape.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
burning building could happen all of a sudden :) just an idea
Ooooo . . . don't even think that. As arboc says, it happened already. WS South is in its new location because the other one burned down (not by shop-rats D) ). I think it was a blessing in disguise; new location is much better.

Saw photogs in attendance. Hope I didn't look like a total putz when they tripped the shutters.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Ya, endro was a blast, I like it better than the jam session. I was wondering were those trails you posted pics of in tri-cities were as we were driving tough.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
yeah we rode the enduro course down the hill on saturday and my friend's fork blew out or something, i've just always hated that long fireroad section so we were like screw it.

we actually rode those trails here in tri-cities yesterday. they were pretty loose/sandy but still fun.