Quantcast

any pic of the new YETI?????????

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
If you're talking about their new DH bike, Jared was supposed to be riding his at the Big Bear NORBA round this weekend and I'd assume the rest of his team was too.

The wait for pics should soon be over :)

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
At the Yeti tent I was told they might be racing it at the next national... but I wouldn't hold your breath.

On a side note... I did see a few DH9's with Fox DHX rear shocks... so I guess that means they will fit.

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
There is no such thing yet or aleast that's just said what they say. (They may be trying to be top secret with it?) What I was told is that they haven't got around the the patents yet and are waiting to produce a proto.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Hmm... if they're applying for patents it probably means they're using some new suspension system, and therefore no longer going with the lawwill design. Just guessing on this but I don't see what else they'd patent.

If they applied for a patent maybe someone can dig up details on that public patent website like someone did for the Honda bike.

Juano

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
my hi-use
I don't think that they are applying for patents but more like making sure they're not infringing on someone else's or very well could also be waiting for thier patent pending protection, if they have something new. That's my speculation?