Quantcast

Any recent Lil' Manimal footage?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ummm, what was the last thing you saw? he just raced the night DH race at fontana and had a blast. i'm still kicking myself for not bringing my helmet cam rig 'cause he was hauling butt down that trail, so fast that i thought his brake cable broke or something.

about the only shot i got from fontana: taking the final and slippery turn with confidence

you've probably seen this as i posted it somewhere recently.
a little tweak action w/ the new fork

and the double at the house wasn't challenging enough so i had to put in a table :D

i'll have some new footy after the clemson race...hopefully.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Holy batman is that mini-flash lite taped to the mouthguard his only light??
He doesn't just ride catlike!!! Nice crossup coming out of the ditch or is he gapping the ditch!! Looks like he keeps coming right along... good stuff!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
that's actually a $200 LED bike light with the helmet mount, i just found it easier to attach it to the mouthpiece rather than work around the visor. that thing is pretty bright although i forgot which brand it is (demo'd from the shop)

that "ditch" is a big table at the lake. he's cleared a few times here and there but usually comes up about a foot short. it's still a super fast drop in and it freaks me out everytime he hits it.

i'm pretty sure he cleared it on this attempt as well. it's a pretty big table, probably close to 20' across ?

by the way, i'm still waiting to get a chance to sit down with him and let him type a post about racing fontana in his own words...since he's got an RM account now. i'll try and get him to do it on sunday.

ooh...just remembered this one while perusing my photobucket. regency trails in raleigh:

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Noah is a bad ass. The pic of him launching that table is awsome. I cant even imagine how good he's gonna be within the next few years.

GotMyGED

Monkey
Mar 29, 2006
Knoxville
Watching his footage always makes me wonder how sick of a rider he is going to be when he is 14-15 years old.

Definately a special kid.