Quantcast

Any recommendations ?

jexter

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Dream land no doubt !
HA HA....well believe it or not I favor DH/FR.....Buuuuuuuuuuut, coming from Good o'l sunny south Florida the DH scene is hard to come by. Im not fully against a little climbing ( as long as it has a nice backside goin down ) but I ride an 04 DHR, so climbings last resort. I travel a lot, lol... if that answers the question as to why that kind of bike..... anyways, fly'n into seattle july 22nd, be there for a few days....then gonna drive up to whistler for a few weeks. Ive been to whistler, BC area...just not Washington area yet....

jexter

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Dream land no doubt !
cool, well as it gets closer i'll def keep in touch.. there will be myself and another ( my GF ), if thats not a problem... she rides out...so its not one of "those deals" . We're actually looking to move out that way...So it'll be good to see and meet....

jexter

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Dream land no doubt !
OH GOD !!!!! Pleeeeeease ........! You can have Miami.... Im in Ft Lauderdale...but I guess if your visiting its fun, otherwise not a big fan of South FLA....I grew up in Cali and upstate NY....so this lack of mountain thing is kill'n me....Surf is only good if the hurricanes are sitting just right off the coast....

jexter

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Dream land no doubt !
lol....Yea, I had a friend infact, that 4 yaers ago had over 700 stitches run up -n- down her leg due to your friendly Fla Bull shark ! But she's all back to norm, other than the saw blade teeth scars left over....which always make for great convo !

jexter

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Dream land no doubt !
gotnoname19 said:
where in upstate NY did you grow up. I grew up in Oswego and I live in Bellingham, WA now. If you are unfarmiliar, belllingham is between seattle and whistler.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lived in Ithaca for 7 years...pretty cool place....Yea I just recently looked up Belllingham to see where it was, looks like its on the way up to Whistler if im not mistaken...and looks like a good riding area...

gotnoname19

Monkey
Apr 4, 2005
Bellingham, Washington
cool, a number of my friends went to school at Ithica and Cornell. The riding in Bellingham is good and getting better all the time. The really great thing is how close we are to the Shore and Whistler. My buddies and I have season passes and go up there during the weeks and come back to B-Ham to wait tables on the weekends. A great way to spend the summer.

jexter

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Dream land no doubt !
Yes, I remember Cornell well, lots of trouble as a teen in that school....! And I was in HS at the time..haha.
Well, I'll be sure to hit a few of you guys up before I get out there and see if we can ride... Again, to those who have responded, I appreciate the extension of hospitality.