Quantcast

Any Redskins fans out there?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Is it simply the fact that they are playing Dallas (rivalry and all that jazz) or is there something else to tonight's game?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
There is just somthing about The Cowboys, but whenever the Skins go against the Cowboys, the play terribly. They have lost to them over the most rediculous things, like last years 39 yard touchdown pass in the last 30 seconds of the game! :nuts:

J

JRB

I hate football, but Dallas is going to own you gloating bitches.

J

JRB

See how uptight the skins fans get?? I couldn't care less who wins. I don't really like any of the teams. I do think BigMike is a peckersmoker, so I hope the skins lose. :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
loco said:
See how uptight the skins fans get?? I couldn't care less who wins. I don't really like any of the teams. I do think BigMike is a peckersmoker, so I hope the skins lose. :D
not that theres anything wrong with that.......

Jeff 151

Monkey
Sep 25, 2004
DeezBay, Cali
Loco, if you're not a football fan or plan to talk about the game, just stay out of this you thread-hijacking post-count punk. I'm from DC and I'm pissed we're about to lose this crapper game.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
BigMike said:
Which one is your sister?

um....isn't she in the second row from the bottom, secong girl from the right?

No, I'm not a stalker, I just remember she was the only one who didn't look like a whore

J

JRB

Jeff 151 said:
Loco, if you're not a football fan or plan to talk about the game, just stay out of this you thread-hijacking post-count punk. I'm from DC and I'm pissed we're about to lose this crapper game.
I'd call somebody a punk if my team was about to get smoked too. BTW - Cowboys r0x0rs your s0x0rs :eviltongu

Rage on, brutha, rage on.

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:

No, I'm not a stalker, I just remember she was the only one who didn't look like a whore
Ass kisser. :D

J

JRB

Jeff 151 said:
Hold the phone. Skins come back from 13-0 in the 4th quarter to win @ Dallas for the first time in 9 seasons. Wow.
Well - those sorry scumbags. :mumble: No wonder they don't have a new stadium. I guess we'll call them the cowgirls again.

*you think this goofy rivalry is due to cowboys and indians??? Wouldn't surprise me. :think:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
YES!!!!!!!

That was soooo awesome! I just had to go by my friends house who is a die hard Cowboys fan and laugh at him.

The entire Bar I was at erupted when that second touchdown was scored

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
chicodude01 said:

I think you're a stalker, and you're just trying to cover...why would you say that any of those girls look like whores? :rolleyes: Maybe some of them are not as pretty as some of the others, but I would not say that they look like whores...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dh girlie said:
I think you're a stalker, and you're just trying to cover...why would you say that any of those girls look like whores? :rolleyes: Maybe some of them are not as pretty as some of the others, but I would not say that they look like whores...

Shut up, Crazy cat lady.....

;)

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dh girlie said:
Like you wouldn't jump at the chance to tap the ass of any and everyone of those chicks...

There a difference between, A girl you would "tap" and a girl you would actually look like they could carry on an intelligent conversation.

Whores was maybe a bit to harsh, Bimbos would be more in order...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
chicodude01 said:
There a difference between, A girl you would "tap" and a girl you would actually look like they could carry on an intelligent conversation.

Whores was maybe a bit to harsh, Bimbos would be more in order...

Hmmm...I've seen your picture...and you don't really possess the 'look of one who could carry on an intelligent conversation' :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dh girlie said:
Hmmm...I've seen your picture...and you don't really possess the 'look of one who could carry on an intelligent conversation' :D

Speak for yourself......You probably talk to your cat too.....