Quantcast

Any riders at WSU?

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I intend on going there when I graduate in two years...what are the trails like down there?

both my sisters go there.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Why would you want to ride bikes at WSU when you can get alcohol poisoning and herpes instead?

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
there are a few of us in the pullman-moscow area. Ill have a video up in a day or so of some of the DH stuff we have. we ride a lot of street in the winter due to snow. It's not the greatest place to ride, but we have our fun.

Kyle,

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I go to WSU. If you want to ride, me, kyle, and mike ride quite frequently during the week and work on the mountain. PM me a number and ill hit you up. I have room for 4 bikes and riders in my truck so we normally just shuttle up the mountain.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I have a friend who I just got hooked on gravity riding last year. He's built a bike and is looking for people down there to ride with. He's an IT guy who works at WSU. Can I PM you his contact info?

Also, be sure to look up Jonathan, Ryan and the guys of Palouse Dirt Riders.

Wigga

Monkey
Jul 27, 2004
kirkland
yeah ive just been riding street at the campus. I only have my hardtail, but i still like doing dh with it so id definitely be down for some shuttling.

and muddy beast, are your sisters hot? haha

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Got your number. Been a crazy weekend will most likely be on the mountain tomorrow after 1. Ill call you.