Quantcast

Any SD folks want to show some SB folks around this weeknd?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
My buddy Joe and I are talking about going to SD this weekend to ride something different and check out the scene. Who's gonna be around this weekend? TJ? Conrad? anybody? We're also down for some OC trails too possibly. DH oriented rides please:rofl:

Noah

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Zark said:
My buddy Joe and I are talking about going to SD this weekend to ride something different and check out the scene. Who's gonna be around this weekend? TJ? Conrad? anybody? We're also down for some OC trails too possibly. DH oriented rides please:rofl:

Noah
I was going to shoot you a PM to see if you were riding your local trails this weekend. I was kind of hoping that I would be able to get out out there on Saturday.

However, I think that there are some folks riding down in SD this weekend. Other than that, you're more than welcome to hit up some of our local trails...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Zark said:

Noah
I got a shovel and a backyard. Get your ass down here. :rofl: :rofl:

Just kiddin' man, but if you find a few minutes stop by my place. I have friday and monday off!If you (or anyone else) is down we'll BBQ and drink beer.