Quantcast

any spokane riders?

babydick

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009
**** yeah. Hit up East or roll to Beacon on a weekend or something, there'll be dudes.

.sooperfresh

Chimp
Dec 23, 2009
washington
9 am Sunday, out of the Camp Sekani parking lot.
me and a bud got there around 10. i saw a small group of guys out there..was that you? the parking lot was empty until we got ready to leave, then about 4 cars pulled up.

we were only riding for a short period of time(my bud has heart problems and can't go uphill very much) but it was fun. it was actually our first time riding on beacon and the trails got kinda confusing at times.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Sorry we missed you. Mine was the blue Subaru wagon and my friends had the blue Ranger step-side and the red Chevy pickup. We were running the DH trails that empty out just east of there.

There are a ton of trails there for all styles of riding. The trail network extends all the way from the Esmerelda GC parking lot to the west all the way past the Boulder Beach parking lot to the east. It's a mix of City Parks property, private land that riding is allowed on and Avista Utility land.

Most of the trails are marked now with Carsonite sign-posts and the map created by the Fat Tire Trail Riders club (FTTRC) are available at most shops now.

Last edited:

.sooperfresh

Chimp
Dec 23, 2009
washington
ahh ok. i went and picked up a map at the butler(nice lay out).

it's been so nice these last 2 days. if i wasn't stuck at my shop working i'd be riding right now!