Quantcast

Any STL riders?

pwinters

Chimp
Jan 5, 2006
new york
I have been out of mt. biking for several years, but now that I am going to school in St. Louis I am looking to get back into riding. If anyone rides near the Washington University campus or anywhere in the city please email me at pwinters@gmail.com

paul

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Missouri is definitely not in The South. Just about anything much further north than NC/TN or west of Louisana........................or south of the Pan Handle :) in NOT in The South.

Now all that being said I am originally from Missouri and have access to an amazing private 10+ mile trail that is one of the best in the St. Louis area if not the whole state. Next time I'm in the area I'll send you a private message and we'll hit it. :thumb:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
BKQuill said:
Don't forget, and any true southerner will tell ya. FLORIDA is not a southern state, dispite where it is on the map.:eviltongu
so very true.

and cut the guy a little slack. you can't fault him for wanting to be in the south.(i'm glad this is where i ride, even if half ya'll don't like me cause i'm old an ornery.)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
zod said:
Missouri is definitely not in The South. Just about anything much further north than NC/TN or west of Louisana........................or south of the Pan Handle :) in NOT in The South.

Now all that being said I am originally from Missouri and have access to an amazing private 10+ mile trail that is one of the best in the St. Louis area if not the whole state. Next time I'm in the area I'll send you a private message and we'll hit it. :thumb:
yo geography students....the capital of the Confederacy was in Virginia......

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
bizutch said:
yo geography students....the capital of the Confederacy was in Virginia......
was is the main word in that sentance....the true South is shrinking thanks to all the damn carpet baggers :blah: :love: :nopity: