Quantcast

any team rumours nonsense this year

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
Any sign of team rumours firing up there twitter machine this winter, it certainly made the off season much more fun last year

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
thats more like it lads, we need more speculation. Sure what else can we do in the off season and it beats talking about shaving grams off our bikes and spending money on stuff we dont really need

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
There is this man named Ed Buchan. If you haven't heard of him, I'm not surprised. Don't bother looking him up. Anyway, I hear he got contracted through the coastal crew to build impressive elite level pallet jumps for videos and contests in every continent this year.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Guilty as charged...Just inked a deal with Rocky Roads to provide weathered technical features (WTFs) to all the WC courses...Apparently no one was that impressed with WC guys hitting well designed jumps, no matter how big they were...WTFs on the other hand add a bit of suspense (i.e. mortal danger) to the whole affair...

All of my WTFs are constructed with local, organic landfill detritus and the finest finishing nails money can buy.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
gwin visited monk in the hospital - pretty sure that means monk is moving to the big S this season.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Eliot Jackson and Micayla Gatto are on Pivot cycles!
Mr. Jackson is doing better with his asthma, according the press release.
Great to see him back and Gatto on a decent team!:thumb:

Edit: 7 minutes late.

Last edited:

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
gwin visited monk in the hospital - pretty sure that means monk is moving to the big S this season.
Pretty sure it means Gwin is a decent human being, who visits someone who he's close to when they are in the hospital with serious medical issues.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Pretty sure it means Gwin is a decent human being, who visits someone who he's close to when they are in the hospital with serious medical issues.
nope. never. not on this message board.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Pretty stoked for Gatto too. She's always had great potential. I never quite understood why riders she would beat regularly ended up getting team contracts, but not her. It'll be nice to see what she can accomplish with full factory support. Doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes too. And a good personality in front of the camera.... (I don't mean that in a pervvy way, but those two last sentences taken together sure made it sound pervy...)

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
There is something going on at YT Industries,a new team rider for 2014 is going to be announced that will be aboard the YT bandwagon.Keep a eye out on Pinkbike for it's announcement at Midnight PST tonight.

Last edited:

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
Really digging the way YT is taking on the rest of the world.

Great bike, excellent spec, mind blowing price and top end riders ...all the while being kinda alternative wild boys and now charging 'Murica!

Good on them.