Quantcast

Any video of the CHDH?

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
i shot alot o' footie this weekend,
trying to get it together for a lil short teaser --
might be another week or two tho....
i'll definately post it up here when i'm done.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Those are some big shoes to fill.
The clip last year of the "slip adn slide" was hilaroius. And the vid from a few years back with Marla clearing most of that top section was incredible.

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
Since I didn't race, I was out there just for fun taking crappy pics and shooting poor video. I think I saw Theo out there shooting some video.

I did, however, get some of people. Too bad my comp doesn't have a firewire port so I can't get it up on here. haha.

I think I got some of you though, Brian.

alloutproductio said:
i shot alot o' footie this weekend,
trying to get it together for a lil short teaser --
might be another week or two tho....
i'll definitely post it up here when i'm done.
Haha...last year it was me throwin the horns in the creek at the parking lot, this year it was me doing somersaults off the hay bales right before the 180 berm. Maybe next year you'll get some of me actually riding! It was cool to see you out there rocking the video as always. :thumb: Looking forward to seeing what you put together.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
-BB- said:
The clip last year of the "slip adn slide" was hilaroius. And the vid from a few years back with Marla clearing most of that top section was incredible.
that most definitley wasnt marla...it was a junior X rider named taylor. he doesnt ride anymore but he works at summit bikes in marin. cool ass kid

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
surfinguru said:
Haha...last year it was me throwin the horns in the creek at the parking lot, this year it was me doing somersaults off the hay bales right before the 180 berm. Maybe next year you'll get some of me actually riding! It was cool to see you out there rocking the video as always. :thumb: Looking forward to seeing what you put together.
I'd like to see you ride without broken thumbs, hips, shoulders or whatever is currently broken...

Jul 1, 2005
oakland, CA
-BB- said:
thanks man --
yeah dirtyrotten was mine,
way more hyped to have actual makes this time around tho!!
we'll see....