Quantcast

Any word on availability for e13 Cranks?

StunZeeD

Monkey
Feb 6, 2007
PNW
just need to find somewhere now that has some cranks on order..anyone got any leads as to who will have them

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Last I heard, we're shooting to have USA distributors stocked up by the end of the month to early Aug.

This thread is worthless without garish teaser pics! :thumb:
I'm speechless. Don't know what to comment on first:

1. The fact that you of all people do not have a color co-ordinated rig
2. You broke from :confused:the apparent intentional clash of parts and went with a matching white bash???

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
I'm speechless. Don't know what to comment on first:

1. The fact that you of all people do not have a color co-ordinated rig
2. You broke from :confused:the apparent intentional clash of parts and went with a matching white bash???
Taco is black, and top slider is White outer with black inner. I tried my darnedest to get mismatched rims and pedals, but it didn't end up working out. :weee:

I've got two other rigs that are fairly plain...so I decided to go all out on this guy.

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
I also just wanna throw out some huge support for E.13, if/when my Saint cranks ever crap out, I will absolutely trying a set of these.

The guys at E.13 build good stuff, and take care of customers! :thumbsup:

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
Early Aug. availability true for the e-13 branded XC Single Speed as well?
Take a look at The Hive SS cranks currently available. Thats what they are. Customer just got some the other day, and I gotta say they are awesome. He did it with a 32T ring on it, and it looks and works fantastic. Excellent build quality, very cool bottom bracket, stiff as all getout and light as hell.

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
anyone have updates?
Our XC cranks should be hitting distributors in the next week or two. For the DH cranks, we had to ramp up production quantites due to high initial demand which caused a slight delay in their delivery but they will be available and shipping to distributors by the end of August.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen/theHive