Quantcast

anybody else watching live on mediazone?

dbp

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
cheers bro from the land down under.. all in all a good year for ausland.. 1st NORBA DH-4X, Junior World Champ, and 2nd inthe seniors..

15 cases of beer to donte!!!!

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
this was amazing watching it firsthand. only second to actually being there (hint hint, boss), but you got to see the whole course and splits and everything.

whew.

sam's run looked MUCH faster, but he blew through the berm towards the end and was probably enough of a bobble to throw him off just enough... god that kids fast.

anyway, I'm off to go ride!! :thumb:

ED75

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
France
Dante your our god !!
Thank you so much......
that's such a great Podium !! my 3 favourites riders are there !

et "VIVE LA FRANCE" !!!!!!!!!!! don't kick me please ;-)

PS
It was my son speaking ... but I fully agree with him !
He told me the full story in live, thanks a lot !

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
whewww that was intense!

thanks dante i was so pissed when i found out i couldnt use mediazone, you really made my day.

now i need a new f5 key

congrats to barel for a new striped jersey.

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
That was really cool to watch, well worth the $7.99 USD. The top 20 men riders were full runs filmed from a chopper with 1/4 and 3/4 split times. The stream was perfect, can't wait to watch next year.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Thanks Dante, that coverage was tits! :thumb:

Fabien must have killed it. I wonder how many more shots Peaty has left in the bag.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
maddogdh said:
That was really cool to watch, well worth the $7.99 USD. The top 20 men riders were full runs filmed from a chopper with 1/4 and 3/4 split times. The stream was perfect, can't wait to watch next year.
ha, screw XC tomorrow, only got the one day for 4.99. Still the best $5 I've spent in a LOOOONG time, probably since that hooker in Viet... uh, never mind. :oink:

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
stiksandstones said:
so is the 4x gonna show on this?
I paid my 7.99 and cant see the DH archive link, and 4x says coming soon??
All times are EDT. You'll be able to download the DH around 2pm west coast time and the 4x starts 11:30 am west coast time. There was no way i was going to wake up at 4:30 am just to watch a bunch of kids ride bikes down a hill. :D

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
W4S said:
All times are EDT. You'll be able to download the DH around 2pm west coast time and the 4x starts 11:30 am west coast time. There was no way i was going to wake up at 4:30 am just to watch a bunch of kids ride bikes down a hill. :mumble:
Ok, awesome, thanks for that-I will be glued to the monitor at 11:30am then.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
beaverbiker said:
Will they replay the dh at two or allow you to download it from the site at 2pm? I had no idea they had coverage live, I would have been up at 4:30.

You can download it to your hard drive 6-8 hours after live coverage.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Congratulations to LopeZ and Kintner, they did you yanks proud, did Minnaar and Gravy Stains get the medals?????

Who was in the womens final!?!

rockracing

Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Cape Town, South Africa
Women
1. Jill Kintner (USA)
2. Katrina Miller (Australia)
3. Tara Llanes (USA)
4. Melissa Buhl (USA)

Men
1. Brian Lopes (USA)
2. Jared Graves (Australia)
3. Mickael Deldycke (France)
4. Greg Minnaar (South Africa)

4th and 3rd for GM !

JTN

Chimp
Feb 15, 2002
Norway
Is anyone willing to host the elite men dh video? I can't even download it from the site, so that would be really great.

JT

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Lopez is going shopping for MonkDawg today at the gadget store!...I am so glad I found this mediazone site, I had about 15 people over at the house visiting the baby and I plugged my laptop into the big screen, and we all watched Lopes win-it was awesome. I was so glad to watch, considering this is the first Worlds I have not been by his side, so I was so proud of him..we spoke after and he was the happiest I have ever heard him, after any of his wins.

I think the injuries had him doubting if he would ever become the worlds #1 again, so this is special-especially after the cart accident that smashed his leg, the dr's scared him good. Throw in the fact he turns 34 tomm. and he never ever dreamed of racing his bike at this age he is a happy man.

I think with Prokop out (broke leg last night) Lopes locks up the World Cup overall too since Prokop was the only one close. Sad news for Prokop, he is a great champion...anyway, thank you so much for posting this thread and the mediazone link-made mine and leighs day yesterday.

Oh, you gotta give it up for EC, I think he has maybe 3-4 races under his belt, racing injured and still managed a 5th place-kudos to EC. I think the combined age of Lopes, EC and King is 106 years old...YAAA AMERICAN GEEZERS! ;-)

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
James | Go-Ride said:
It's not Lopez, it's Lopes, rhymes with mopes, ropes, hopes, etc.

I know it's not LOPEZ,.................. im not a retard,hence the capital Z in my original post, so pedantic bastards wouldn't get all spelling facist on me! Stikman started it anyway!! ;) I was having what I like to call a larf.........LopeZ is in reference to the fact that thats what most Euro commentators call him...........J-Lo has a lot to answer for!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
JTN said:
Anybody want to host? I'll paypal you the 5$, I just really want to see it
I tried putting it up on my site, but it requires a license to play it (the one I bought to DL it in the first place) I am sure there is a way to override it but I dont have time to figure it out now. If something changes I will let you know (isnt this illegal?)