Quantcast

Anybody ever been to Saint Lucia in the Caribbean?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
my cousin went there last year.. she had a great time.. you cant go wrong at a sandals.. plenty to do.. you never worry about anything.. it is very pricey though

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
my cousin went there last year.. she had a great time.. you cant go wrong at a sandals.. plenty to do.. you never worry about anything.. it is very pricey though
Yeah I'm trying to find deals so we can book it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
PS. we would be going in July, if you've been there did you go during this time of year IE. the rainy season?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
you should go to utah on honeymoon and pick up another wife. Blue, for example..

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
We almost went and stayed at Anse Chastanet. It's a long ass flight though and my wife isn't too fond of flying. :(
I've actually been looking at that one. The bike ride sounds awesome and Aubrey and I are already looking into it.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
narlus said:
do you have kids? a 5.5 hr flight w/ young kids might be long, but for adults it's a cakewalk.
No kids at the time, but, like I said, my wife is not a big fan of flying. Kinda sucks as there are places I'd like to see, but involve a lot of time in the air. :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BikeGeek said:
No kids at the time, but, like I said, my wife is not a big fan of flying. Kinda sucks as there are places I'd like to see, but involve a lot of time in the air. :(

I thought that is what prescription drugs and airport bars were for. A xanax and a few rum and cokes and she wouldn't even realize she was flying.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Westy said:
I thought that is what prescription drugs and airport bars were for. A xanax and a few rum and cokes and she wouldn't even realize she was flying.
:stupid:

I am super afraid of flying and I do the same thing... hard core narcotics and liquor! Longest flight I have done was 10 or so hours.

Stosh: Sandals is a great place, good luck with the planning!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
antimony said:
:stupid:

I am super afraid of flying and I do the same thing... hard core narcotics and liquor! Longest flight I have done was 10 or so hours.

Stosh: Sandals is a great place, good luck with the planning!
Yep, a valium and a couple of stiff drinks will see you through a lot.
BikeGeek, if ya wife is really having a problem it might be worth enrolling her in a fear of flying program. I think the airlines run them.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i was fortunate enough to befriend a few natives of that country about twelve years ago.

they invited me to "go back home with them" to visit their island.
i don't remember much about the place, other than the beauty. they kept me in a "fog" for most of my visit.

we weren't anywhere near the resorts though.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
MY BRO AND G/F WERE JUST AT THAT very resort a few months ago. They liked it. It wasn't mind blowing, but it was better than a kick in the head... the weather was so-so when they went....

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
MMike said:
MY BRO AND G/F WERE JUST AT THAT very resort a few months ago. They liked it. It wasn't mind blowing, but it was better than a kick in the head... the weather was so-so when they went....
You should write vaction resort brochures:

"Come to our resort, you will not get raped and pillaged here!":rofl:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MisterClean said:
My brother-in-law is from there. A relative of his runs the Bounty Rum distillery. Do you like goat stew?
WTF is goat stew?