Quantcast

Anybody familiar with the Space Coast area of FL?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My wife has a job prospect in the area and since my job has been hit or miss lately we've been looking into the area a bit.

This is all just speculative at this point.... just trying to see what the real story with the area is.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It's not bad. Not too redneck. Warm in the winter and hot as **** in the summer, of course.
My wife has a possible job offer in Melbourne Beach South. She's looking into it now, I'm not sure will transpire....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Its where Joey Bagadonuts moves to when he moves or retires to Florida. My ex's family has a place in Malabar. Its not bad. Lots of Bikers like your part of New York... Everyone owns a Harley and Dodge Ram pickup to pull it around with on a trailer?? Never quite figured the place out. You can totally avoid people by owning a boat. Grocery stores have docks. Most restaurants have docks. North of Causeway = Bad. South of the Causeway gets better as you go south. Tons of cops there too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Its where Joey Bagadonuts moves to when he moves or retires to Florida. My ex's family has a place in Malabar. Its not bad. Lots of Bikers like your part of New York... Everyone owns a Harley and Dodge Ram pickup to pull it around with on a trailer?? Never quite figured the place out. You can totally avoid people by owning a boat. Grocery stores have docks. Most restaurants have docks. North of Causeway = Bad. South of the Causeway gets better as you go south. Tons of cops there too.
That is almost exactly what I noticed while I was down there. You forgot to mention a they have a church on every corner. Do you mean the Bennett Causeway?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I lived in Pensacola for six months.
Never again.
Owned a place in Miami.
Never again.
Florida.
Never again.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I like the fact that the women of Florida are seemingly stupid and slutty. A rare combo of stupid and slutty that gives me faith in Humanity. I feel my game level multiply tenfold as I travel through that state. I don't mind Tampa or Miami. If you can't get laid there, then well you probably can't get laid anywhere....

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
And fire ants, and killer bees, and hicks in vehicles that are just a rolling chassis, drive train cab, sans doors, and a bench seat and nothing else.