Quantcast

Anybody for Snowshoe 2/3 Oct???

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I'll be there with two other dudes. Heading up Thursday afternoon and leaving Sunday. I'm on a silver Iron Horse. See you up there, the weather is supposed to be great!

el_gordo

Chimp
Jun 13, 2004
DC (Da Capital)
ridetofast --
Wife says "hell, no" to again next weekend...
Something to do with "the budget" ... not sure what that is but it sure seems to get in the way of new bike parts... :nope:

HRDTLBRO --
As of this evening I'm not sure what to make of the weather -- I'm planning on heading up Friday AM and staying through Sunday, although the "possible thunderstorms" on Accuweather are kind of making me second guess the trip since they do shut the mountain down for lightening. Which side will you be riding??? I'm planning on mostly the downhill/shuttle side, maybe a little park Sat/Sun (only time the lift is open). I will also be on a silver IH (DH Pro). Did you ride at Mayhem???

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Only 25% chance. :thumb: I'll probably be riding both sides all weekend, especially the expert DH course. We didn't get to ride the park much at Mayhem, so we will be getting our fair share of that in as well. Were you on the SGS with no stickers at Mayhem?

el_gordo

Chimp
Jun 13, 2004
DC (Da Capital)
yup, that was me -- not intentionally no stickers, just the cr@ppy things kept peeling off. Yeah, Iexpect I'll hit the expert course at least once. I'll probably see y'all at the shuttle on Friday.