Quantcast

anybody from Dom 4 race?

Mar 19, 2007
Somers, NY
hey did anybody happen to come across a iPod Touch with a clear case, and green 2XL headphones in the parking lot neer the diablo ticket office? if you did could you please PM me...reward to the lucky soul who found my iPod!

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
but in all seriousness (best of luck finiding it!) do you think anyone would return it for a reward? i mean they would already have what a $500 reward?

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
but in all seriousness (best of luck finiding it!) do you think anyone would return it for a reward? i mean they would already have what a $500 reward?
its called karma bro, im sure you would post something too if you lost it. what comes around goes around. you will learn that once you get a little older.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
its called karma bro, im sure you would post something too if you lost it. what comes around goes around. you will learn that once you get a little older.
i learned that when i was set off on my saga to whistler when some kids was getting made fun of by everyone, and the day after they made fun of him they all got hurt for the rest of the season.