Quantcast

Anybody going to the Snowmass race want to rent/split some floor space?

SCARY

Not long enough
Whoa!Whoa!Slow down everybody!There's only so much of me to go around!You guys need to realize I'm just a human like everyone else.I appreciate all the adulation and wanting..needing to be near a back- of -the- pack professional downhill mountain bike racer,but there is no need to be pushing and cutting in line.

I tell you what.Regardless of who gets to spend time with me,absorbing my vast knowledge on how to get to the "middle"of the mtn bike ladder of talent and skill,I will bring several sharpies,of various colors,in order to personally sign whatever items you may have for you,your family and friends...I believe in giving back to those who I inspire

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
Edit: If I would have seen this earlier, I would have split lodging AND gas with ya. Too late now.

You doing SolVista??

Last edited:

SCARY

Not long enough
No on the Sol vista.I might try to get to the one in Pajarito NM on the 28th.But,I'm here anyway.You'd never know there was a recession up here.You can hardly find a room.Now,my bike has it's own queen size bed...so thats good.

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
Might wan2 re think that Pajarito. Place got pretty burned in a fire a few weeks back...