Quantcast

Anybody got a good hook up for water bottles for an event???

J

JRB

Like it says - I know that most I see have are made by Specialized and we want that design, but I don't know where to start. I am going to help organize a 100 mile ride in April and should probably get started.

J

JRB

Uhm - not exactly what I was looking for. I want logo bottles. 500 of them.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Pro Patch did the Trailblazers bottles, cool dudes fo sho. I dunno about their everyday prices but when you order at Interbike you get a super sweet deal.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
loco said:
Heaven forbid I ask for some help, assface. Oh please do my goddamned homework. :nuts:
:p lol it's cracks me up how i get on your nerves that much, u must really love me. :stupid:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
can i just say not to get cheap ones? i haaaaaaate cheap water bottles that leak. Speccy Soft Tops are the bestest.

and what's this ride, loco?

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
can i just say not to get cheap ones? i haaaaaaate cheap water bottles that leak. Speccy Soft Tops are the bestest.

and what's this ride, loco?
Yeah the vessel mfg bottles have soft tops. We got one from the Waco Wild West ride. The ride is the Smokin Spokes in Salado. It's April 2 and you should come ride with me.

jmac - just ironic that you would know anything about google, as much research as has been done for you. :eviltongu

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
talk to rideforbeer he got some made for his 12 hour, also see if chriskiller is around i think they did some for comfort.
i'm not sure who does ours but we get them by the 1000's, i'll see if i can find out.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
loco, what'd you end up going with? i'm looking for stuff for the Austin-to-Llano ride.
They are getting bottles that I don't really like from some dude in Austin. I will find some bookmarks and send them to you. I found some decent bottles for not much, but don't recall where they were. I do know they were Sof-top lids.

Funny - LordOpie

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! :stupid:

Loco - you may have to retire from the Monkey after this little debacle..... :D

-S.S.-
Did you click on the link and see those half assed bottles he found??? Who needs to retire, bitch????