Quantcast

Anybody have a link for purchasing SMITH lenses?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Someone gave it to me a while ago and I deleted it.
I was wondering if anybody else on here would know an web store that sells SMITH sunglass lenses.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Man, it was so long ago that I really don't remember what I paid. I'm pretty sure I paid full price (I bought two sets: orange and clear)
thats what I'm going to get....
Either orange or maybe yellow, not sure.
I bought a used pair of smith's w/yellow lenses from Binary visions however I lost them. :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Stosh - I could use the link to the best source you find too......I could use some orange ones for my Smith Mainlines that I got from a fellow monkey. :monkey:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
thats what I'm going to get....
Either orange or maybe yellow, not sure.
I bought a used pair of smith's w/yellow lenses from Binary visions however I lost them. :)
I originally bought my Voodoos at EMS. I have a gift certificate and it was Club Day, so I paid like $10 out-of-pocket. They double up as my MTB glasses and my everyday sunglasses. I had pair of cool Nike sunglasses but lost them at the airport. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Stosh - I could use the link to the best source you find too......I could use some orange ones for my Smith Mainlines that I got from a fellow monkey. :monkey:
I love my mainlines!!!
I lost the lenses a while back though...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
thats who sells them on Amazon, thru amazon shipping is $1.50 cheaper. :)

Now I'm thinking I'll just get a pair of Performance multi lens sunglasses.

I would recommend NOT getting the Performance brand multi lense glasses - I bought a pair and they sucked big time - the most uncomfortable pair of sunglasses I ever put on my face.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
I would recommend NOT getting the Performance brand multi lense glasses - I bought a pair and they sucked big time - the most uncomfortable pair of sunglasses I ever put on my face.
Ok cool...

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Thanks for the links. Unfortunately, none of those place still have lenses for the Bazooka glasses. Anyone here have some clears they need to part with?

Why do I always lose my GOOD Smiths?

*edit: It took my wife seeing this and emailing me for me to see that you can go directly to Smith's web page and order lenses for all their glasses for $20 each.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Just picked up a yellow and orange set off e-bay for 17.50 shipped.

I love it when e-bay comes thru.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:
Just picked up a yellow and orange set off e-bay for 17.50 shipped.

I love it when e-bay comes thru.
E-bay is your friend.

Most of my bikes came from e-bay.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
peter6061 said:
Thanks for the links. Unfortunately, none of those place still have lenses for the Bazooka glasses. Anyone here have some clears they need to part with?

Why do I always lose my GOOD Smiths?

*edit: It took my wife seeing this and emailing me for me to see that you can go directly to Smith's web page and order lenses for all their glasses for $20 each.
wow, awesome!!
So you're wife's a lurker on here huh...?

HOw's her leg doing BTW?

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Yeah, she lurks from time to time.

She's good and has been on her bike a few times since then. Now she's trying to get in shape for a 1/2 marathon in Philly next month.

Hey, you or any of your crew coming down for the single speed worlds next weekend?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
peter6061 said:
Yeah, she lurks from time to time.

She's good and has been on her bike a few times since then. Now she's trying to get in shape for a 1/2 marathon in Philly next month.

Hey, you or any of your crew coming down for the single speed worlds next weekend?
No but I will be down by Kennet Square PA next weekend to do some camping with Ray and Devon. :)

J

JRB

stosh said:
wow, awesome!!
So you're wife's a lurker on here huh...?

HOw's her leg doing BTW?
Why do you dummies make it a contraction??? sheesh