Quantcast

Anybody have these.....

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

Not to mention the ugliest footwear ever........

If you get some, make sure to wear them with white tube socks with the red stripes around the top. :thumb:

-S.S.-
Or some of the socks with the individual toes

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
That has to be the worst idea ever.
actually when I go down to the beach I bring my hardtail to ride. I hate having to change the pedals when I'm there so I thought this would be an easy alternative.....

J

JRB

stosh said:
actually when I go down to the beach I take my hardtail to ride. I hate having to change the pedals when I'm there so I thought this would be an easy alternative.....
Why not just leave flat pedals on your bike??? You don't ride it anyway.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Could you imagine...Stosh probably has long ass toenails and as he goes for a downward pedal stroke, he catches one on a rock and rips it right off...:dead:

I saw a dude at the carwash with the NASTIEST toenails...like yellow seashells...and his heels were all cracked and white and gray...ugh...this is gonna make me gag...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Could you imagine...Stosh probably has long ass toenails and as he goes for a downward pedal stroke, he catches one on a rock and rips it right off...:dead:

I saw a dude at the carwash with the NASTIEST toenails...like yellow seashells...and his heels were all cracked and white and gray...ugh...this is gonna make me gag...
What in tarnation are you talking about???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:

so you got a foot fetish huh.....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I had the shimano ones (that a rep gave me). The problem was that you had to either sinch the straps down so tight that you couldn't feel your feet or loosen the pedals, so that you didn't leave the sandal behind when clipping out. One of the straps ended up tearing and I threw them at a boat.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
stosh said:
actually when I go down to the beach I bring my hardtail to ride. I hate having to change the pedals when I'm there so I thought this would be an easy alternative.....

Why not just get

and wear whatever shoe/sandal you want?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dh girlie said:

I hate nasty toenails!!! I belive in threads with pictures though so...NWS, maybe...

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
dh girlie said:

I saw some SPD platform deals, you clip them in and you have platform pedals on SPD pedals. Was a neat idea. I thought about getting some. I think they were like $20 and then you needed the cleats which were $20 more. Probably less than those ugly sandles :mumble:

dh girlie....I dunno, I've seen some of the sickest toenails ever. When I had my ingrown toenail, the toe doctor showed me some toenails that he kept in a jar to show people. There were some that were like 1 inch thick. It looked more like a bone than a nail. I was just like thank god mine aren't like this. The cracked heals and the rest of his foot I can't help you with though.......maybe he needed some of that girly foot cream from aveada? LOL from the sounds of it I don't think it'd help :drool: