Quantcast

Anybody here actually like work?

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
I love my work, in the past i did have some jobs i did not like at all, so i work on my own now.....

put it this way, about a year ago some fancy lady ask me,,,

"So Ricardo what will you do if you all the money you ever need....!?!?"

I respond....
I will do exactlly the same work i'm doing, but with better machines, materials and equipment with out worrying at all if i made a pofrit or not ,,

I love my Work I just hate that i need to do it for money..

Oct 24, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
I love my job. I am the founder of a website called ActionProfiles.com. Every morning I get up stoked, knowing that it is going to be another good day of doing what I love to do. We have only been officially around for just over 2 months so there are always surprises and new things that I am dealing with. It's great!

If you have motivation and ambition, but you hate your job, I suggest you find something that you enjoy or are good at and start up a business around that field. It will be the hardest thing you ever do, but the most rewarding as well.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
ActionProfiles said:
I love my job. I am the founder of a website called ActionProfiles.com. Every morning I get up stoked, knowing that it is going to be another good day of doing what I love to do. We have only been officially around for just over 2 months so there are always surprises and new things that I am dealing with. It's great!

If you have motivation and ambition, but you hate your job, I suggest you find something that you enjoy or are good at and start up a business around that field. It will be the hardest thing you ever do, but the most rewarding as well.
I checked out the site and it looks like it's coming along. Interesting concept. You getting much interest from the industries? Make any money yet?

Oct 24, 2005
Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks for the nice words. Its definatley coming along. We have had good things happen so far, we have 23 sponsors on their now and more to come. we have almost 800 kids on the site, so not bad for 2 months!

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
ghostrider said:
Society is to blame, and needs to be killed.
Its not societies fault that you want to work less. Become self employed and do what you want, last i checked there wasnt a barcode on your neck that they scan when you show up to work. If you dont like your station in life, change it. If you cant(read wont) change it then stfu and deal with it. You have much more power over you life and its destiny than the fng pigs you described.

30 hour work weeks will lead to total havoc, and I assume you probably want your 40 hour a week pay still too!

Now get back to work my escalade needs a new pair of shoes!! btw 22's are sooo 2004 im rolling 24's now.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Toshi said:
which is sad, since of all the posters on this thread he could use it the most. well, maybe not the most, he's at least in the top 5 for that dubious honor... :oink: :D

anyway, i like school. didn't like work, so am camping out in academia for the foreseeable future.

Look, yes I am depressed. I'm on a planet that I'm not supposed to be on. This feeling has been inside of me since my inception.
As for drugs, I'm not taking them. Stupid drug companies with their quick fix. DRUGS DO NOT FIX THE PROBLEM DOC, OK? THEY JUST MASK THEM.

I have taken them all. They don't work. What works? Self reflection, meditation and the discipline to become something else.

When I was meditating, I was not complaining. I was happy. I haven't been meditating. I have not made my well being enough of a priority. I see things a lot differently now, but I am stuck because of my mistakes. Now, I have to make endless ammounts of money in order to survive. OTHERWISE the ship sinks. So it's a matter of me making myself happy, or me making others happy (wife, kid, etc.....)

If I were to do it all over again. I'd save every cent, live in a room for $80 a week and be a hermit.

I have the superb lifestyle that is the American dream and I have to pay for it. It is not a dream, it is an illusion of happieness that so much of us live. My accident has helped me realize this. None of the material stuff is important. ITS BS. This is why I'm not buying bikes anymore or anything else for that matter.

It's about thinking. Thoughts are the problem. What you think, and convince your mind that is, will happen. I've done this. It's not rocket science. How does Trump do it? How does he go broke multiple times and get back on top. Because he is WEALTH. It's a state of mind and reality follows.

My problem is I've fallen off track and let the self pity/anger program run again. I'm not going to take ****ing prozac for that. It's in my thinking. Prozac is going to make me a shell of a human. Like 70% of the population. Is prozac going to fix my thought process? NOT

Prescription for me is meditation, self reflection, taking time to sit down and think about what I do want, instead of what I don't want. This is how reality is created. We are all here to create. Think about the elation you have when your putting a bike together? That's creation. It goes way beyond bikes though. But most of us don't sit down and conteplate a better self.

Why? Caus we have 2000 people telling us are dreams aren't possible. However, when a dream becomes so important, when it becomes more real on the inside, than the outside, that is when reality will bend in your favor. I'm not talking rocket science here. If you totally believe in something in your mind, reality and body will follow.

You will subconsciously choose scenarios and opportunities to support your idea, most often times without you even realizing why your doing it. Most people can't conceptualize this though. Why? Because they are afraid and not ready for it. When convention has failed you, what other choice is there but to be unconventional.

Convention has failed me, and most of us. We just are too fearful to admit it.

Maybee I'm nuts. However who has the right to decide what is nuts? Who has the right to tell me what my truth is? You? :nope:
This is where SOCIETY HAS FAILED

Nobody can understand this right?

kNuCkLe