Quantcast

anybody know anything about medford oregon

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
looking at the possibility of a job there. wondering what it was like there. the riding, living expense, availability of single hot women, important stuff like that.

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Hot...damn hot. It's like Eastern Washington as far as geography goes. It's cheap to live there 'cause there's nothing there. I don't know about trails though.

Great taco trucks! :thumb: MMmm! :drool:

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
great trail riding and a few nice skate parks...no DH and nothing much else to do unless you go 10min down the road to Ashland and go to one of the 500 plays the do a day.
two words: Shakespeare, Hippies

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I grew up near there. It's an interesting place. Hot in the summer. Somewhat rainy in the winter but not as bad as most of Oregon. Great river sports in the summer if you are into that. Cycling scene in the Rogue Valley is actually pretty big. Medford isn't a college town so there aren't girls everywhere - but it's not that bad. There is a Uni nearby in Ashland. Ashland has a lot to offer.

mattv2099

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
Bellingham, WA
biggins said:
looking at the possibility of a job there. wondering what it was like there. the riding, living expense, availability of single hot women, important stuff like that.
People I know who worked at crater lake park called the place 'dreadford.' Pretty much the place was unbelievably boring. However, I've considered trying to get a park job at crater lake...