Quantcast

Anybody need an old-ass E-Thirteen DRS?

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
I know this should go in the classified, but I'd rather it go to a regular monkey in good standing (ha!) than some rando trolling the classifieds.

I bought this way too many years ago for way too much money up at Whistler and then never used it. If you have a use for it, send me a message and it's yours.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
My buddy runs a plastic recycling company here in central Mass where Evil/E13 started. I was in his shop one day and he had a pallet box full of the bash guards going into the grinder. He had no idea what they were.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
How about a new original Evil Supercharger 5x110 before they changed their name
meh i've got one but not new. i know one of the original evil employees through a friend. apparently he has a stack of them. he's a bit of a hoarder of old school dh stuff.

vintage dh is a thing. there was a guy that got MRP to do a run of the orange rollers for the original world cup guides.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
meh i've got one but not new. i know one of the original evil employees through a friend. apparently he has a stack of them. he's a bit of a hoarder of old school dh stuff.

vintage dh is a thing. there was a guy that got MRP to do a run of the orange rollers for the original world cup guides.
I just sold about $5K of old bikes and DH parts I had laying around. There is a vintage DH on Facebook. Sold a Stratos S7 & Hainbrink fork, Mavic ex823 wheelset with Hope Big Un's and 6 Hope 5 bolt rotors on there alone. Quite a market out there for that old stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just sold about $5K of old bikes and DH parts I had laying around. There is a vintage DH on Facebook. Sold a Stratos S7 & Hainbrink fork, Mavic ex823 wheelset with Hope Big Un's and 6 Hope 5 bolt rotors on there alone. Quite a market out there for that old stuff.
Yea probably the same FB group I'm in. Crazy to see what some of that stuff is going for. I just follow to see all the cool obscure old bikes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Totally! Some fun bikes to look at. Sends me back to first hanging out here in 2001 when DH bikes were in their infancy. Good times!
there's also a lot of folks with cool stories from back then, and even some people that were involved in various degrees. its much cooler than any other fb group i'm in.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Wasn't the 03 monster T pretty much the same design as the super monster with the extended lower leg but had 200mm instead of 300mm travel?

I still have a 175mm 02 Monster T here with tall and short crowns (waiting for the return of 26" to DH obvz)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yea probably the same FB group I'm in. Crazy to see what some of that stuff is going for. I just follow to see all the cool obscure old bikes.
I knew I was holding on to my Hope Moto brakes for a reason, at what age are things considered vintage?
I have a 2009 Nicolai Ion frame but vintage people only want things that performed poorly don't they? Probably not vintage enough yet anyway.