Quantcast

Anybody out there want $500....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
...and have a full suspension bike they aren't using? I am on a tight budget due to some incurred medical bills. Doesnt have to be in awesome cosmetic condition. If you have something in the Medium size that is collecting dust let me know. k. Thanks.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
...and yes, I know that isn't much money. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I have a medium '08 Kona Dawg frame that still has a lot of life left in it:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/classifieds/cat-2/ad-22009/

And a 2006 medium Specialized sx-trail that's almost a complete bike. Missing a saddle. The frame, brakes, bar, stem, headset are all working and in good condition. The rest of the parts are clapped out.

Both bikes would be works in progress, but if you wanna come off the hill, I can let either of these go cheeeaaapp. *

Dust bunnies sold separately.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Thanks Butch! Angrymetalsmith, would you mind pm'ing me some details/pics of the specialized? My phone won't open the link for the kona so I'll look at it when I get home.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
If I remember correctly the sx trail was a decent enough pedaller for pisgah.

Apr 16, 2005
Charlotte, NC
my brother has a specialized sx supercross short and a haro werx 5 medium. Both with good components. Just trying to get rid of them. Hes looking to get a little over that price range. let me know if you are interested.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I have a 2004 Kona Coiler that is complete and rideable. Not the greatest cosmetically, and it's built a little heavy but for $500 it's yours.

I've added truvative bars and stem, and put on a 20?? Marzocchi z.1 bomber (that I painted the lowers blue... but I'm not sure why). Also has new-ish Avid Juicy 3's with 8 inch rotors.

PS, my location says Cleveland but we're moving back to Southwest VA at the end of July :weee::weee:

Last edited: