Quantcast

Anybody passing through central NC on the way to Windrock? I need a ride..

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I was planning on taking the family on a small vacation around gatlinburg but all the timeshare stuff is booked up....so it looks like i'll be solo.

I can drive but i'd rather catch a ride and/or shack up at a hotel to cut down on costs.....or i can drive if someone else needs a ride. I'm pretty much just looking for someone to carpool with.

I'm in High Point, which is close to Greensboro, Winston Salem and not to far from the western NC cities and i'm flexible for a meeting place.

Any of the Raleigh boys going?

I'll supply the doughnuts :D

and of course....since i don't believe in pic-less threads...a random local dj pic from the manimal archives

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Damn, Tubs. I wish I could help. I would go some out of the way but that's alot out of the way for us.
Not sure what night(s) you had in mind but we'll have some room on friday night.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
manimal said:
I was planning on taking the family on a small vacation around gatlinburg but all the timeshare stuff is booked up....so it looks like i'll be solo.

I can drive but i'd rather catch a ride and/or shack up at a hotel to cut down on costs.....or i can drive if someone else needs a ride. I'm pretty much just looking for someone to carpool with.

I'm in High Point, which is close to Greensboro, Winston Salem and not to far from the western NC cities and i'm flexible for a meeting place.

Any of the Raleigh boys going?

I'll supply the doughnuts :D

and of course....since i don't believe in pic-less threads...a random local dj pic from the manimal archives

im goin but the trucks gonna be full and like no room at all.