Quantcast

Anybody Riding 11-20 or 21????

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
I've got a new dh rig that I would love to try out at Windrock. I've got a shuttle driver and truck, I just need somebody to ride with. With the population of Knoxville you would think alot of people would be riding there?

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Oh man thats funny. I can count on one hand the regulars at WR that are from Knoxville:rant:
Alot of guys have big bikes but only ride em every once in a while.
FYI, there will be a good turn out at WR on fri/sat, 26-27th
Thats wierd, although I did notice alot of people from out of town at Fall Fest.
The 26-27th looks like rain right now. I just can't waste this weather/this weekend and not ride.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
We'll be out there, just not riding. Got the tools and going to work.

With the population of Knoxville you would think alot of people would be riding there?
I have scratched my head over and over about this one.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Saturday but we are working in another area. We will not be in the DH area. We are trying to develop burly all mtn trails.

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
We'll be out there, just not riding. Got the tools and going to work.

I have scratched my head over and over about this one.
I'm scratching my head over the fact that all the people on this forum and it seems that nobody is riding? anywhere? Oh well:(

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Great day at the rock, I manned up and hit the creekgap!:eek:
There wound up being 4 of us riding down, several good crashes and multiple flat tires.Weather was perfect!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Nice. I hated to be working on trail on Saturday. Glad you guys got to ride.

We worked on this.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Minute 1:00 starts the section in picture above. This video was from last winter when the trail was brand new and very soft.

Another section

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Nice work on the trail, I wish I was local so I could come out and help, I think I like building trail almost as much as I like riding.... almost.