Quantcast

anybody riding saturday(1-14-05) ??

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I was talking to Andy dude. Why are you here...shouldn't you be at school...oh and if you're on that "best trail"...there are two large trees down in blind curves before and after the "ghetto jumps" down bottom...watch out.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
lol yeh man im at school im just comming into town this weekend for the ride. ohh and yes i knew about the trees we got to get out there and clear them up.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay so i guess i need to meet this andy guy. if your up for a night ride then meet us at the trail head at 7 butch andy you guys are welcome as usual and we will be running a shuttle too so if your in just let me know.

adevault

Chimp
Sep 29, 2004
hey fellas--im just getting used to how this site works---`--and have been working waaaaayyy to much but look forward to hooking up with the greensboro crew (and others) to start riding more--so wheres the spot this weekend?? it may be raining but Im game for whatever

adevault

Chimp
Sep 29, 2004
by the way--Im looking for a intense 5.5 medium--I dont care about scratches as long as it works good so keep your eyes open and let me now if somthing turns up-------thanks

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
adevault said:
by the way--Im looking for a intense 5.5 medium--I dont care about scratches as long as it works good so keep your eyes open and let me now if somthing turns up-------thanks
Intense? I thought you were a loyal member of the Santa Cruz Mafia.
You still keeping your Blur or just adding to the family?
I've seen some 5.5s in the classifieds on mtbr.com. I rode a friend's S.C. Nomad and that is a nice ride. There are a couple of those for sale on the sorba.org website as well.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay times changed to 6 pm. so butch if your up for it just meet us at the trail head at around 6 and andy if your up for a ride your more that welcome so ill hopefully cya boys then.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
frznnomad said:
okay times changed to 6 pm. so butch if your up for it just meet us at the trail head at around 6 and andy if your up for a ride your more that welcome so ill hopefully cya boys then.
dude...I got 1 light and I've never done a night ride. Just used it at the Fontana Icycle.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
every one of ya'll are riding waaaay too much this time of year. shouldn't ya'll be building trails somewhere ?

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
lol joey you know winter ridding is the best lol. yeh so how is the new trail building comming man. cant wait to get up there and hit it again maybee this time i wont **** up my wrist and ill be able to get more than 3 runs in.