Quantcast

anybody run the Syncros huckin tire?

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
anybody run the Syncros huckin tire? if so can you measure it for me because im' looking to get one for a trials bike but i need to know the actually width.

please post measured size and actual size.

thanks

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
AAAHHHH will no body read post anymore! this is for a trials bike and i need to know actual widths. i don't care what other tires are out there because 95% of them are **** for trials.

trials does not equal trails. i know only 2 letters are in different spots but i'm typing it correctly!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Adam Novatt said:
the endero pro 2.4 2bliss tire is very nice great grip and light
Yaeh BtU thEAy SuxorS FiuR trIalS caAusE tHe siDewaLls R FleXys aN thEy FolD weAn u RNu loW TriAlS pResSure.

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
They ar a lot larger than the size says. the 2.7 i will not fit many frames. I here people say they got bad reviews ? I have been using the 2.5's for 2 years and I love them. I have them set up Tubless, on Syncros rims. and run 25# of air. I am on my 3rd set and have a set for back ups. I use them for DH and Freeriding on a Hardtail. Flex? I aint feeling it, but I do feel that they are very grippy. as far as a trials tire, you would be best to skip this one.